Poperue Threatens Pan

School started and the day went normal but Dozens of Students in Pans school kept asking her if she was okay and what Poperu did to her. Pan didn't want to talk about it so she ignored everyone in the school other than the teachers. Pan kept to herself most of the day. She noticed there was one thought in her mind she couldn't get rid of. Trunks. She wished they went to school together. And that they could hang out at school too. But Trunks isn't enrolled in pans school nether-less from a different timeline. During the afternoon Pan was walking in the hallway since she was on break. She picked up her phone and called Trunks through Gokus number. "Trunks?" Asked Pan. "Hey are you okay Pan?" Asked Trunks. "I'm okay. It's just... everyone keeps bringing up Poperu to me. I wish you were here Trunks." Pan said. "Your the only real friend I have around my age. " Pan said. "...I promise. When school is over we can hang out." Said Trunks. Pan smiled. "I got to go ill-" Pan said as Poperu smacked Pans phone out of her hand. "Poperu?!" Asked Pan. "Pan?! Are you okay?" Trunks asked. "What's wrong?!" Goku asked. "Goku, I have a feeling we should get in that's school now!" Trunks said. "Wait let and give us the signal. She will let us know. " Goku said. "I want her to face her fears and learn how to defend herself. But if it gets to bad. She will signal us! I know she will! I believe in your strength Pan! Use it!" Thought Goku to himself. "So Pan? Who were you calling just now?" Poperu asked. "None of your business." Said Pan. "did you get my text last night?" Asked Poperu. "No I didn't." Pan lied. "Okay...Let's date again! Your really hot and cute!" Said Poperu. "Fat chance! You lied to me you lost your chance." Pan said. Poperu stepped on Pans phone. "listen bitch. Because of what I did the school hates me Even the teachers. I lost my popularity because of you Pan! But if you forgive me and we go out again. You'll be dating the coolest boy in school again." Poperu said. "what if I don't? What if I'm interested in someone else?" Asked Pan. "And who would that be that weird guy that drove you to school?" Asked Poperu. "It doesn't matter!" Yelled Pan. "Find some new popular girl! I don't even care if I'm popular or not you and all these other drama starting kids can go to hell! I'd rather be home schooled than be here!" Yelled Pan while pulling up her middle finger at Poperu. Poperu snapped his fingers. A bunch of students from the wrestling club appeared to the scene. "Wanna say that again? If you are strong enough to stop crime and be a show off and talk shit to our man Poperu here? Fight all of us and prove it." Said one of the wrestlers. "I'm not dumb enough to fight in school dumb ass." Pan said. Then one of the wrestlers punched Pan in the back. Pan screamed in pain but she didn't want Trunks to pop in and help her just yet. She wanted to learn how to defend herself on her own. Trunks and Goku were hovering out the window. "Pan!" Yelled Trunks as he was about to smash through the window and help her. Goku stopped him. "Wait. She hasn't signaled us yet. Have some faith that Pan can do it!" Said Goku. Trunks rage started rising. "Are you serious Goku?! Your granddaughter is getting beaten up! And you want me to stand here?! What the hell Goku?!" Yelled Trunks. "Trunks. Have trust in Pan. She will tell us." Said Goku. Trunks stopped. "Pan...please...don't get hurt! I already seen enough people get hurt! Please don't be one of them!" Thought Trunks. "Pan. You can do it after all you are my granddaughter!" Thought Goku in confidence.

Dragon ball: Future Friends To Lovers (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें