|6|

| D A S A N I |

Today is the first day of classes and I'm actually excited. I don't have class till 12 today so I had time to do a little sum sum . I put a simple outfit after I took my shower and stuff. Princess had texted me and told me that she has made us food so I went into the kitchen which is right next to living room and I see rain sitting on our couch. I squinted to make sure it was really her.

" rain ? What are you doing here ?"

"I uh wanted to walk to class with you but your roommate invited me to stay soo."

" Oh okay..."

Me and rain grabbed a plate a food and sat at the table with princess.

" whew we girl you can throw down"

" haha thank you I tried. "

"Your gonna have to cook for me again some time"

"Oh of course!"

Omg what is rain trying to do...

" That sounds like a date"

" Hmmm it maybe or may not be one "

" I don't have a problem with going on a date with you"

The hell?!?

"Oh.. I didn't know you were into girls?"

" Well you didn't ask, plus we only just met yesterday."

"Well yeah your right"

" im finna get something to drink,  I'll be right back"

She got up to leave and I gave Rain the death stare.

" what do you think your doing?"

" it's none of your business , you don't " want me" remember?"

" rain it's not like-"

" what kind y'all want?"

" it don't matter to me"

Rain turned around eating her food again.

" rain"

...........

" I know you hear me"

She smiled at me.

" what were u gonna say?"

" it's not like I didn't like you I really did I was just in love with Aiyana so obviously my feelings for her were more important than yours!"

" More important?! What the hell! Omg dasani I truly liked you and I didn't even know Aiyana existed! Imagine being somebodies 2nd choice when they were your first! Before I asked you on a date we were talking for 2 months DID YOU FORGET?!?" She yelled at me.

" come on let's go to my room and talk because your getting heated"

Before I went into my room I wrapped up our food and I told princess that me and rain had to talk and she said that it was fine and she was leaving anyways. I went into my room and rain was laying on my bed with her head faced down.

" Like I don't fucking understand I was a good ass girlfriend. We actually had a good stable relationship. Aiyana did you dirty. She doesn't deserve you"

" Rain you didn't do anything wrong I just liked her first. Aiyana didn't do me dirty she was trying to figure out her sexuality. Don't do my baby like that!"

" shes barely even out! "

"So?!"

" And I know you damn well you haven't had sex inna grip lemme just do what I do best..... since you won't let me love you"

" rain I have a girlfriend!!!"

"Damn you've really switched up on me."

" Nah I'm just not with this high school shit"

" Your the one who's literally dating a child "

She got in my face and bit her lip. Let me also remind y'all what she had on. She had a short ass crop top I could almost see her nipple piercings. Her boobs were so close to my face I looked everywhere else but at her. She gently slid her middle finger across my lips with her acrylics.

"Trying to resist me I see""

My stomach tightened. What the hell am I supposed to do in this situation. My body wouldn't move I felt STUCK. Am I supposed to tell her to stop?! I'm not about to mess up my relationship again messing with her. I took a deep breath.

" I- um we should just smoke"

She rolled her eyes.

"Nah i don't want your weed since you playin"

She exited my room and I rolled my eyes . Class starts in 40 minutes and my dad has already went downhill so I called Aiyana.

" hey babyyy, how's your morning?"

" Terrible, Rain was half naked in my house"

" um what?!? See this is why I don't trust her around you! ."

" I know bae that's why I'm telling you because we're being more open remember"

Beep beep.

She really just hung up on me. I got an Uber to campus and my first class is intro to biology. I was partly falling asleep the whole time.

———————————————————————————
                                | A I Y A N A |

Ya girl was so happy this morning you know I got to FaceTime my sister. I look mad cute today. But noooooo my day had to be ruined by Dasani. Now that I think about it I change my mind. Dasani's mine. Period. But I don't wanna hold her back from doing anything. Dasani is definitely a party animal and I know she's gonna do dumb shit.

I've already been to all my classes today they were actually not even that bad. I went out with my roommate today and it was nice she's cool. I was nervous about having a roommate. Because sometimes I can be a bitch and I wasn't sure how it was gonna work out but so far so good.

I have gotten a tiny bit home sick already. I miss Gabbi coming in my room and bugging me. It's a little weird not having her or Dasani. But hopefully I can manage.

——————————————————————————-
It's short ik ik I'm sorry.🥺