|5|

| A I Y A N A |
UGH HUNGOVER IS NOT EVEH THE WORD!!! I got up at 8 AM just so I can go see my girlfriend!! When I should be here exploring campus more and helping my roommate because she woke up not in the best of moods . I got to North Carolina around 1 ish and headed to Dasani's place. I hope this girl is up. I grabbed my bag from the car and went up to her apartment and knocked on the door. I was waiting for like almost 10 minutes. She finally opened the door and jumped on me. She attacked me with kisses and pulled me into her apartment. I finally put my stuff down and kissed me foreal.

" I missed you"

" Show me how much"

She looked me up and down making me nervous.

" I would love to show you but my roommate actually just pulled up"

" roommate? What roommate?"

"I be getting lonely plus she can pay rent"

"SHE?!"

I heard a knock at the door.

"Ugh Aiyana please don't do some dumb shit"

" Whatever"

When it comes to Dasani being around others girls I feel so insecure and jealous and I don't know why. I'm gonna try to keep my cool though. Dasani opened the door and in came the girl bringing boxes and boxes and a whole bunch of suitcases. Dasani helped her put all her stuff in her room and I was just sitting on the kitchen counter eating snacks watching them go back and forth. After the longest  they finally came into the living room.

"Thanks for helping me you didn't have to"

" No problem"

The girl turned to look at me and I swear I wanted to give her a stank face but I didn't. She's really pretty and all but she looks boujee asf.

" who are you?"

" Bitch what?!"

" Girl calm down damn I didn't mean it like that"

" I'm Dasani's girlfriend who are you?"

"I'm princess... nice to meet you"

"okay "

"I'll be right back "

Dasani came over to me.

" What the fuck is wrong with you! You didn't have to be rude!"

I didn't say anything and she walked back over to princess.

"I'm sorry about her she's a little moody right now"

"Haha it's all good, are you guys hungry? I can cook? Or I can give you guys some space."

" No she'll be okay but that will be nice thanks"

I went into Dasani's room and let princess use the kitchen. Dasani came in the room a little while later. I'm assuming they ate and everything.