|3|

| A I Y A N A |

Unfortunately today I have to leave DC and go back home to Florida. I'm happy to see my little sister though. I went into the living room with my suitcase and Dasani got sad.

"Do you really have to go?"

" Babe I'll be back... I just need to stay the summer with Gabbi you know this"

"Ugh I know"

At the airport Dasani helped me with all of my things and before I got on the plane she gave me a kiss and I promised her that I would be back soon. As I was on the plane I couldn't stop thinking about her. After months me and her and finally good. Were finally happy together. It's scary to think that these few months that I'm back at home will be nothing compared to going through a whole school year without her. I tried to fall asleep and when I woke up I was already at the airport in Florida.

As soon as I seen my family my little sister Gabbi ran to hug me. I didn't realize how much I really missed her ass. I hugged my parents as well as Kabria and noticed that her and Gabbi where holding hands. Welp we have a lot to talk about. We headed home and It felt nice being back in my room but I noticed a some of my shit was missing. Damn I was barely gone for two weeks and Gabbi is already stealing my stuff. I went into her room to confront her but I stopped at the door because I heard kissing noises. I quickly ran back into my room peaking out the door. A few minutes later Kabria walked out. Once the coast was clear I busted into Gabbi's room.

"OH MY FUCKING GOSH"

She turned around startled.

"BITCHHHHH tell me everything NOW"

I pushed her and closed the door.

"HELLOOOO"

" ugh I'm so glad your here I needed someone to talk to"

"Bitch just shut up and tell me the tea"

" I mean we've been flirting a little and then the other day we had our first kiss which may I add was AMAZING and then yesterday she ate me out and OMG BITCH she put me to sleep and-"

I know she just didn't-

My mouth dropped

" YALL HAD SEX OMG"

" Shut up before mom and dad hear you!"

" oh I bet they heard you , omg how could you have sex before me! How did it feel?"

" it was on accident okay I was pissed and it made me horny so I wanted to eat her out but noooo she took control and bitch she's magical"

" I'm soo happy for you sis. "

" Thank you, but I am a little nervous "

"About what? ?"

"Me and ocean moved hella fast we weren't in the honeymoon stage for that long and you see how me and her turned out. I don't wanna be like you and Dasani you guys were bestfriends and you guys went through hell and back and you were so destroyed Yani"