Chapter 1

Jennifer's POV

"Finally, I could relax" is what I thought but my agent has other thoughts. Instead of relaxing, I have to pack my bags because I am flying to Atlanta in 2 more weeks. I can't believe time flew by so fast! Just 2 months ago I was in Hawaii with my boyfriend Nick, having fun. Well at least this trip wouldn't be such a bore. At least I will have Josh and Liam to hang out with. Wait, I take that back I will only have Josh to hang out with because Liam is going to be busy texting and face timing his fiancée, Miley. I pull out my luggages and start packing my things, till I hear my message tone. I pick up my phone. Maybe it's Nick. Guess what I am so off, it's my agent. I'm not even going to open the message. Screw that! I pull out some jeans and tops and I stuff it inside my suitcase. I grab my camera, and I am all set I call up my agent and told her I am all set to leave, than I sent Josh a quick little text. Before noon I am asleep. If it wasn't for Josh's text I would have never woken up until evening.

Josh's POV

I only woke up because Jennifer sent me a text. Her text was so stupid but she is my BFF I sent her a reply. She asked me if I finished packing. I didn't understand why we had to pack. S o I asked her why. I slowly get out of my bed. I think going to the bar with Alexander was a very bad choice. As I was walking up to my bathroom my phone rang. I bet it is Jen but guess what, I really was off. I t was my agent. She asked me if I finished packing. Same question. So then I asked her why she is telling me to pack. Than she replies to me saying I am going to Atlanta in 2 more weeks. Than she tells me too hang on she is getting another call. I wait. Than she gets on and tells me I better start packing fast cause tonight we are leaving to go to Atlanta. I am so confused. She than slowly tells me we are leaving tonight because our director Francis Lawrence wants us to have more training before the movie. Uh! Screw that! Than started to give lame excuses to my agent about the changes. I finally had to give her truth on why I hate this change. It is because my girlfriend Vanessa is holding a party and she really wanted me to attend her party. Oh well, said my agent. I can't believe she just that. Me and Vanessa broke up and got together. I t was a lot of work. My agent said bye and hung up. I quickly send Jennifer another text about the time change. Then I decided to call Vanessa, and break the news to her. I personally think that it is better to tell her then her finding out. Vanessa picks up the phone after 2 rings. I quickly tell her that I can't make it to her party. After breaking the news to her she doesn't talk for about 2 minutes than she starts to sniff and I know what's coming. It is one of her stupid and boring "bad boyfriend lectures". I hate getting these lectures. They last for about 30 minutes, in other words: HALF AN HOUR! In that half hour I could have took a shower and got my luggage's ready. After she was done talking, I quickly said my good bye and hanged up. Sometimes it is hard to be a good boyfriend. Especially when you have acting as your career, because you have to leave at times to shoot your movies. Vanessa should try to understand the situation I am in as well! Oh well, no one can change her. I get my towel and took an nice long shower. After taking my awesome shower, I hear my text tone. I received a text from Jennifer asking me if I could pick her up. I quickly send her a message saying sure!

Jennifer's POV

I can't believe that they actually changed the flight date! Fuck that! Wait, what if Josh is joking. He did put that retarded dummy in my trailers bathroom and freaked the fucking hell out of me. I literally pissed in my pants. Just to make sure, I quickly pull out my cell and call my agent. I quickly tell her what Josh told me. She then slowly answers to me saying that "yes, we are having some changes in your day". I quickly tell her short thanks and then hang the phone up. Then I sent Josh a little message asking him if he could pick me up after I get ready. I run into my shower and quickly take a shower. Then I pull out my favourite top from Hollister and some dark blue denim jeans and grab my bag. After grabbing all my things and doing a quick emergency check to see if I packed everything I call Josh. It is 5 pm when I lock up my front door and see Josh waiting for me with a sweet smile on his face.