Chapter 10

Jennifer's POV

After eating at the Chinese restaurant, Josh and I headed toward the hotel were staying in. There we were greeted by none other then Josh's girlfirend; Vanessa. I don' t know why but this somehow bothered me. Might be because she looks like a slut. Or it is just me. But I give Josh my look of  ''I'm gonna leave now!" And he just nodded. So I took of to see if my guy is on Skype.

Josh's POV

The dinner was great with Jen. We joked about Katniss and Peeta's never dying love for her. Then we talked about what might happen after the movie series for "The Hunger Games" is over which made Jen go into some sort of shock. After that moment passed we decided to leave for the hotel, and there I saw my on and off girlfriend, VANESSA HUDGENS there. I was really surprised to see her, and so was Jen; surprisingly. Then I turned around to see Jennifer give me her look of I gotta go, Which I quickly nodded to so that Vanessa doesn't think that  something is up. As soon as Jennifer left I felt a sudden pain. It wasn't some sort of pain which you get from a cut. It was pain in my heart. Might be beacuse I would rather spend time with my Jennifer then with Vanessa. I totally think that she is always cheating on me. I bet you she is already cheating on me with my buddy; Alex.

Vanessa's POV

I only came here to tell Josh that I don't want to be his girl friend anymore, because I have a thing for his buddy, Alexander Ludwig. I know Alex hates me..........for now!  But he WILL be mine! So I clear my thorat and with a loud, clear voice I tell Josh: "Josh, I hate to break it to you....., but I..... I like another man. It's your friend...... Alex. I'm really sorry. "Uhmmmmm.... Ok then. Bye Vanessa" Josh replied with a very casual tone. I swear to god I thought  he would start begging me to stay with him and etc. But then I take a quick glance at him, just to see if he is holding back tears and to my surprise he looks lost in his own pleasant thoughts (I guessed this beacuse he looks really happy). I turn around to tell him something but then I see that he is on his way in to an elevator I just stalk  out of the hotel feeling, uhmmmmm i don't know!? I think disappointed, sad; but at the end I actually felt really dejected, and maybe slightly rejected! Oh who am I kidding; i felt totally useless. Like a sperm floating on it's own lost in the vagina. Oh well, might as well start planning on how to seduce Alex into my "jardin de fleur" (aka garden of flowers).