"Done!" Poppy slammed down the plastic container onto the table and everybody cheered.

"Aw man!" Smidge huffed. "I almost beat you this time, too!"

"Well, looks like you're gonna have to keep practicing! As for right now..." She ran away as fast as she could towards the bathroom pods. "I GOTTA PEE!"

She ran inside the bathroom pod that had the symbol of a female troll on it, but then stopped dead in her tracks. That's strange...she didn't remember their being urinals in the ladies room...

Wait...was this the mens room? But that's impossible! Unless...someone flipped the signs around!

Then, when she thought being in the wrong bathroom couldn't get any less awkward, she saw Branch standing by one of the urinals...

Meaning...she could see something that she was not ready to see yet...

"AH! POPPY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!" Branch screeched.

"AGH!! MY INNOCENCE!!! ITS BEEN TAINTED!" she screamed and ran out of the pod.

Trollex giggled to himself as he moved on to Lonesome Flats.

———
Delta Dawn's Prank

At Lonesome Flats, Delta was sitting inside the saloon with a few other trolls. They were eating burgers and talking amongst each other when Trollex barged into the saloon in a panic.

"Delta! Come quick!" he screeched. "It's an emergency!"

Delta Dawn immediately stood up. "What is it, Trollex? What happened?"

"Some kid fell off the edge of the Lonely Gorge and into the river below! We've gotta save 'em! I don't think they can swim!"

In the moment, Delta didn't even think to consider the fact that Trollex could probably dive in and save them himself since, you know, he's a fish. Instead, she immediately put down her food and followed Trollex outside. While he flew over the door, the mayor swung the doors open as hard as she could. Little did she know that the techno king had rigged the door with an airhorn to spook her.

HOOOOOOONK!

Delta screamed and kicked whoever was behind her in the face. Trollex immediately dashed towards the gorge as fast as he could while cackling like an evil witch.

"TROLLEX! I'M GONNA- AGHHH!! THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU'RE SPOOKING ME, MISTER!" She galloped after him angrily, ready to teach him a lesson.

However, the techno king was somehow faster than her and ended up doing a graceful swan dive off the cliff and into the river below. Then, he was on his way to Vibe City.

———
Quincy and Essence's Prank

"It's so peaceful out here tonight, isn't it darling?"

"It sure is, sweetie."

The king and queen of funk were overlooking Vibe City while drinking root beer floats together. Prince D and Cooper were off doing something else together.

After sitting in silence for a while, Essence noticed something funny sitting in her drink.

"Quincy...ice cubes aren't supposed to be in root beer floats, right?"

"Not that I'm aware of, my dear...why?"

"Well...there appears to be one in mine, so I was just wondering why-"

Fwoosh!

Suddenly, their drinks exploded into their faces. Unbeknownst to them, Trollex had placed fizzy tablets into the ice cubes, so that once the ice cube melted, it would active the tablet, thus result in shooting root beer up into their faces.