chapter 11

Name: Rikayu Lorence
Age: 17
Role: hidden capture target
Magic: fire, ice, air, earth

Name: Rikayu LorenceAge: 17Role: hidden capture targetMagic: fire, ice, air, earth

Previously...

It takes them a few minutes to find them but they eventually found them. They are in an abandoned hallway. The moment they arrive is when Rikayu holding Akira with one hand around his waist, while the other one is caressing Akira's cheek. Their faces are very close with their lips are one inch apart.

But that was not the only thing that irritates them when they heard what Rikayu said as it echoic through the empty hallway.

"Mine. Only mine"

•••

Without thinking much, the capture targets run to them and tore them apart, keeping Akira far in the back away from Rikayu. Ken holding Rikayu's collar while glaring at him.

"Stay away from him!"

Ken yelled at Rikayu angrily but Rikayu only have a smug face which make Ken want to punch him, and he did. Rikayu now sitting on the ground with a bruised cheek.

"What are you doing!"

Akira yelled as he run towards Rikayu and check his condition. Worried plastered on his beautiful blue eyes. But that is not where the capture targets attention is. Instead, they are looking at Akira that is helping Rikayu stand up.

"What we are doing?! Don't you see he's harassing you?!"

"He is not!"

"Oh yeah?! Then why is he holding you like that?! He's just a pervert and a player!"

"At least he didn't hate me the moment he see me!"

After Akira yelled the last sentence, they fell into silence. They look at Akira that is helping Rikayu walk as they leave the hallway.

ÚwÙ

"What is he thinking?! I can't fucking believe it!"

Inside Makoto's new room, there is Daichi that is cursing out loud without a care in the world. Ken keeps hitting the wall until his fist bleeding which he did not care. Hikaru, strangely did not stop Ken but keeps walking in a circle. Edward look incredibly frustrated as he balled his fist and grit his teeth. Finally, Makoto, he may look very calm but the whole room temperature dropped that you can see the ice at the wall but no one care about anything right now.