chapter 4

There's a figure with dark blue hair and green eyes, Hikaru is currently inside the infirmary. Not many people have a healing magic like him so he get assigned to help taking care of the infirmary and the patients.

Because there's nothing to do, Hikaru take out his favourite book and start reading. He remember that he and Akira will always talk about the book whenever they have free time. He sigh, he can't do anything now.

"Hey Hikaru. Where's Akira? I thought you guys will hang out together after school?"

"We didn't now"

Even Erma, the school nurse notice that Akira didn't show up a lot lately. Just like what she said, they will always hang out here after school.

Then, the door got kicked open which surprises both presence inside the room. At the door, Makoto is panting heavily while holding a figure, bridal style. Erma rush to Makoto's side to look at the figure then she gasped.

"Akira!"

Makoto put Akira on the bed gently while Erma get the bandages. Hearing the name, Hikaru rush to them. He look at Akira's conditions and he looks really bad. His head is bleeding and his body full of bruises.

"What happened to him?"

"I found him got beaten up by a bunch of bullies"

Hikaru look at Akira for a while then Makoto.

"You can go now, Makoto. We will take care of the rest"

Makoto look at Akira then nod. He go to the door and take a glance at Akira before he left. Hikaru look at Makoto leaving figure then look at Akira.Erma then come back with the bandages. She notice that Hikaru didn't do anything then she yelled.

"Hikaru what are you doing! He's bleeding!"

Hikaru come back to his senses when Erma yelled at him. He took out his hand and use his healing magic. Because Akira's injuries is really bad, he only heal the critical parts of his body and bandage the minor injuries.

After an hour, Akira become stable and now sleeping. Hikaru sit next to his bed and look at Akira's sleeping figure. After what it feels like hours, Hikaru sigh to himself. Then he heard a groan, he snapped his head up and look at Akira. Akira open his eyes slowly and look around then he saw Hikaru.

"How you feel?"-Hikaru

"Okay, i guess"-Akira

"What happened to you?"-Hikaru

He didn't know why he ask but he want the answer directly from Akira. Akira didn't answer and just keep quiet.

"Can i go back?"-Akira

Hikaru only sigh to himself. 'Knowing Akira, of course he won't say it because he didn't want to bother anyone' Hikaru thought to himself.

" You can go back tomorrow, you need to rest. Don't worry, tomorrow is Saturday "

"Its okay, I didn't want to-"

"This is the infirmary, the place to rest. Now you need to rest, Akira"

Akira hesitate but then he nod. Akira close his eyes and he off to the dreamland. Hikaru sigh again. He took his bag and leave the infirmary. He didn't worry about Akira since Erma is there to take care of him.

"Just what are you hiding?"

•••

In a hot and sunny day, a blond teenager with blue like ocean eyes, walking through the dorm's corridor. He's your typical prince charming with approachable yet a noble aura, Edward.