his mouth gaped, eyes bulging as a deep red colored his throat and chest at what you were insinuating.

"we—" his breath hitched as he frantically searched his memory, only finding it completely blank of the previous nights events. his fingertips curled into in your duvet. "we... we didn't—"

you chuckled and he let out a soft gasp of surprise when you suddenly leaned across the mattress, palms falling onto either side of his legs. his eyes fluttered, gaze flashing down to your lips before he hurriedly looked away. he watched with bated breath as you closed the distance, until he could feel the warmth radiating off of your skin. and then your lips parted to let out a sultry whisper—

"I'm fucking with you, jeon."

he blinked, stunned, as you backed away from him with a wide grin. then he scoffed, a glare painting his features. "not funny."

"it was a little funny." you hummed, reaching out to push a hand through his unruly bed head. he huffed, but to your surprise, didn't attempt to swat you away.

"what– what happened last night?" he asked softly, eyes fluttering faintly.

"you had one hell of a night, that's what." you chuckled, smile widening when his nose scrunched up. "you disappeared for a while, so I think you're the one who should be telling me what happened last night. that reminds me— why'd you ditch me?"

he blinked, surprise coloring his face before his eyes suddenly widened in what appeared to be an abrupt realization. and then his cheeks went red.

"I just— it seemed like— you—" he was stuttering, blinking hard, blushing even harder. you tilted your head in confusion, but didn't attempt to interrupt his fumbling. truth be told, you were rather enjoying watching him get flustered. he was really cute when he got like this. huffing out a breath of frustration, his features finally settled into an embarrassed pout. "it seemed like you... like you wanted to hang out with that short guy with red hair..."

short guy with red—

"baekhyun?" your eyebrows shot up.

jeongguk pursed his lips, fingers tightening their grip on the duvet. that's when it hit you.

"baby boy," his breath hitched at the nickname, "were you... jealous?" 

his eyes snapped up to meet yours, wide and frantic. his head was shaking, lips opening and closing like a fish out of water, but he wasn't saying anything. he wasn't denying it. he couldn't. because it was true. a massive, shit eating grin plastered itself across your face.

"oh my god." you clasped a hand over your mouth.

"shut up." he hissed, cheeks burning fiercely.

"oh my god! you were jealous! you were totally jealous!" you laughed in disbelief, hands clapping together.

"was n–not!" he spluttered. "s–screw you!"

"I can definitely make that dream a reality." you cooed tauntingly, leaning towards him with a sultry grin. he let out a squeak as your face approached his, before losing his balance and falling onto his back with a breathy 'oof'. you immediately crawled over him, placing your hands on either side of his head.