eight.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

❝ 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜 ❞

❝ 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜 ❞

。͙̊。̣ ⋆ ∙⋅͙̊。̣݊ ͙。͙̊∙ ⋆ ⋅͙̊。̣݊ ͙。͙̊⋆༷⋅⋅͙̊。

"we're going where?!" jeongguk gaped at you in disbelief.

a lazy grin twisted itself across your face. "what? you're looking at me like I just said we're going to rob a bank."

"or break into someone's bedroom and a steal a pair of— ow!" a swift kick to yoongi's shin stopped the soft mutters floating off his lips and earned you a sharp glare. you shot him back an innocent smile before returning your attention to your stunned neighbor.

"it's just— isn't a college party a bit..."

"it's just a party, kook. just with slightly more weed and alcohol. and, of course, college students, but what's the big deal about that? you've been to parties before." you paused upon seeing the expression on his face, one brow slowly raising. "you have been to a party before, right, jeongguk?"

his face flushed and his eyes dropped. "well, I—" he huffed in frustration, quickly painting a glare across his face, "why does it matter?!"

you let out a loud laugh, slapping your palm against the greasy tabletop. "well, shit!" you bellowed, wild excitement sparking to life in your eyes as you swung an arm around his neck, tugging him into your side, "looks like we'll be popping at least one cherry tonight, boys!"

that earned you more than a few sideways glances from other people occupying the crowded diner.

"so vulgar." yoongi scowled distastefully as tae giggled.

"how'd you get invited to a college party anyways?" jeongguk grumbled, shoving your arm off of his shoulder.

"I've got connections," you replied vaguely, a smirk resting on your lips. he glanced over at tae and yoongi for some form of better clarification.

"she's family friends with the guy who's throwing it," yoongi said, putting air quotes around 'family friends'. a smug smirk pulled your lips upwards at the corners. yeah, family friends. that was one way to put it.

disregarding Jeongguk's confused stare, you changed the subject. "speaking of, we should probably get a moving. he told me to try and be there by eight."

"but it's ten," tae stated, blinking in confusion.

you grinned, standing from the booth abruptly. "precisely. we're already running a bit late, so we shouldn't keep them waiting any longer, hm?"