**[12]**

The weather looks so warm. Even its the last month of the year and usually everything starts to be cold. But everything it's still tolerable. It's 3 pm at that time. 

Jungkook walking in the park not too far from the hotel their agency prepared. They are still in California. And will come back to Korea tonight. He is sitting on the bench in the park. There are some people there too. 

Suddenly someone gives a little punch to his shoulder. "Jung!"

And Jungkook just rolled his eyes. Jimin with his new eyeglasses that she bought in the store yesterday and a smile on his face. Jimin is sitting beside him. 

"Hyung said you are here. You are really don't want to buy something here?"  

Jungkook just shook. "I can buy online, Hyung,"

Jimin nods, looking at a cute dog who is playing around with his owner. 

"Hyung, I still have 2 requests right? I need Lisa's new number." 

Jimin scrunched up. "She is in London now, she doesn't change her number. And her kktalk is active." Chaeyoung told him. 

"For Work?" Jungkook needs to listen to her voice. 

"Kind of," Well, he just can't tell Jungkook about Lisa's work right? because the other day Taehyung call him about the situation. "She will back on Sunday." 

Jungkook is listening not knowing that. So, that's the reason why the night before he came here. When he visited her apartment there was no one there. And Why is she still ignore his chat too? He thought.

"It's not like you as usual."

"What do you mean?"

Jimin look at him, deep down, trying to figure out. "I don't know but, do you interested?"

"I am always interested with woman. No change," 

Jimin just chuckled, "Jungkook, she is my friend and she is my girlfriend's best friend. If you just want to play around with her-" 

"I just want to apologize." Jungkook cut Jimin's. Jimin just sighed.

"Fine! Let me call someone," after that he stands up, "Don't forget this is your 2nd request okay?" 

He calls Taehyung. He hopes he does something right. Both Taehyung and Jungkook are his friends after all.

Jungkook looks relieved. Jimin walking away from the bench. He thinks Jimin already get the answer because he seems to have a talk on the phone. After some minutes, Jimin walks toward him.

"It seems cool. By the way, Lisa, my friend wants to talk with you." 

"..."

"I think you know him, but-"

"..."

"Yeah. It's him." Jimin widen his eyes when listening to how Lisa doesn't want to talk with Jungkook because she said she is busy, "Please?" He pleaded.

Jimin is smiling when Lisa finally agrees. "Okay! I give the phone to him now,"

Jimin gives his phone to Jungkook who is looking at him. Jungkook takes it, and walking stays away from Jimin. He doesn't want to Jimin hear what he wants to say.

"Hi," 

"Hello, Jungkook-shi," Jungkook feels the warm when heard her voice. 

"I want to apologize. The last time we meet, I was so fucked up. I am sorry, doll," He genuinely says that. He feels guilty.