The Beginning

I'm searching my house for my roommate Mare. She may be a spider,, but she still has to pay her damn rent. She's done it before but she missed this month.
    As I turn the corner into the bathroom, I see a small spider in the corner, "Ayeee Marie you gotta go, you haven't paid rent this month." The small spider slowly looks up.
    "Oh no, don't tell me- you lost your JOB?" I say in shocked rage, "you need to pay or else you gotta leave!"
    Marie looks to the side, "I'm sorry Cara, I've been trying for three months but-"
    " WHEN- YOU HAVEN'T HAD ONE FOR THREE MONTHS?!?" I yell interrupting her, "why didn't you tell me? Don't you get a three weeks notice? What are you gonna do? You gotta do something!"
    "I don't know... can Richard come over? I can ask him." Marie suggests in a neutral tone.
    "I- you're really asking me if Richard can come over. You know I don't like it when he comes here. You guys end of fucking." I state flatly.
    "Well you killed Larry so he was my next victi- I mean option." Marie stutters.
    "WHA- THAT SPIDER WAS LARRY?! But I thought you broke up cause of his drinking problem. Why the hell was he here?"
    "Well we started hooking up aga-"
    "Wh- YOU GUYS WERE HOOKING UP AGAIN? Having sex in my home where you haven't payed rent in a month. Jesus christ what am I gonna do with you?"
    "Oh and Jessica is coming over too..."
    "Are you serious? Now Jessica is coming over along with Richard. You know I hate her because she doesn't clean up her mess. And then you guys end up having a threesome in the shower. You realize I have to use that right?"
    "RELAX! We won't fuck this time!" Marie remarks snarkingly.
    "What do you mean you guys won't fuck this time? YOU FUCK EVERYTIME! You don't even clean up you fuckin slut istg Marie. I don't wanna see Richard's jizz. And Jessica makes a mess too." I exasperatingly state. I don't know how Richard produces that much and it's a pain in the ass to clean.
    "They don't make that much of a mess. You're overreacting."
    "Yes they do make a mess, you're just too horny to see it. You need to stop hooking up and get a job. I don't want to but you need to go if you don't. I can't pay by myself."
    "Cara!! I can't stop hooking up! It's in my blood you know this. I'm never not horny."
    "No. You are capable, you just don't want to. You need to control your horny urges."
    "I can't!"
    "Yes you can. Masturbate or something. You have a room. Or go to one of those sex hotels down the road and fuck over there. Not in my house, in my shower."
    As Marie is about to say something I hear a knock on the door, open it up, and look down.
    "Oh hi Richard! Hi Jessica! Oh- who are you? hahaha oh you're Antonio?? One moment please"
    I close the door and quickly turn around to face the horny ass spider I have for a roommate.
    "Marie... who the FUCK is Antonio?"
    "I forgot to tell you, I'm so-"
    "What do you mean you forgot to tell me? You're now gonna have a foursome in my shower? I was starting to be fine with a threesome but now a foursome? This too much. He looks high too. How messy is he? Oh no he's messier then fucking JESSICA?! You need to clean up after him this time. No you are I've done it too much. Y'know what? This is your last shower fucking session until you get a job."
    I take one last look at Marie's horrified face from how I told her she can't have sex here again, and leave to go to my room.