Too Many Levi's: Part 2

Everyone in the corps had been notified about what happened to Levi, so seeing about five replicas of Levi eat dinner at his table in the mess hall was normal. Eren walked through the doors of the mess hall and took a long sigh again, he had just gotten back from training and he was beat. He took a seat down next to Armin and Mikasa, like he did every day.

"Hey Titan boy, you break any bones yet?" Jean said to Eren. Eren turned to Jean and looked him straight in the horseface that he had.
"Shut the fuck up horseface, you get any dick yet?" Eren replied cockily. A sound of 'ooohs' escaped from everyone in the mess hall as Jean grabbed Eren by the collar. Soon enough, they both started fighting. Just as Jean was about to punch Eren though, he felt himself get his head pinned to the wall. Eren's eyes widened as he saw Rage Levi pin Jean's head to the wall. Reasonable Levi walked over between the two and immediately tried to sort things out.

"Alright alright, we don't need to get violent. Jean, apologize for Eren." Reasonable Levi said to Jean. Jean grimaced, his nose wrinkled in an expression of disgust.
"No way, he fucking started it-" Rage Levi cut Jean off from what he was saying by pressing his face against the wall harder. As Eren saw this go on, he was in utter shock and confusion. They were both teaming up to help defend him, if this was the real Levi this probably would never happen, right? Eren just stood there in awe at the whole situation.
"You little bitch, fucking around with members of my squad? How suicidal are you? I should cut that horseface right off of you." Rage Levi said menacingly. Eventually, Rage Levi let Jean go and Reasonable Levi went back to his table. However, Rage Levi put his hand of Eren's shoulder and told him something before he left the mess hall.
"Remember brat, if any fuckface crosses you in any way, let me know. I'll send them to the hospital for you."

Eren laid in his bed with Innocent Levi snuggled against his side. Innocent Levi had more of the mentality of a young child, which he wouldn't blame him. Innocent Levi had a nightmare when he slept in his room, and wouldn't stop crying until Eren came over to help him. Now, Eren was laying in his bed with Innocent Levi cuddling into his side like a baby bear would nuzzle into there mother's tummy. It was kind of adorable though, and did bring a smile to Eren's face.
"Mmmm, love you E-Eren" Innocent Levi said sleepily. Eren blushed and looked at the man's sleeping face. He must be dreaming about me Eren thought to himself. Eren rolled over and fell asleep.

Sorry for the short part. I will make a part 3 and that will be the smut chapter with Lustful Levi and Eren.