Rise and Silence

"I have been thinking," Harry said to Severus by the breakfast table the next day. "When people get married, sometimes they tend to both take one name. Both our names are so tarnished, so I wondered if. Well, it might sound really stupid, but," Harry felt nervous, but Severus' hand on his cheek calmed him down.
"Tell me, beloved." Severus encouraged.
"What if we take your mother's name? Prince." Harry finished, shyly.
Severus' face beamed at the suggestion and he leaned down, kissing Harry. Harry's eyes shot wide open, but swiftly closed as he kissed him back.
Harry could hear the gasps around them, from both students and teachers. But he couldn't bring himself to care, and when they parted from the kiss, both of them simply returned to chatting about the plans to make Grimmauld livable later that day.
"Severus?" The two of them looked up and they blinked, confused. Before remembering; Lily did not know.
Sirius and Remus had left for the house earlier to start cleaning. But Lily and James were still there, as they had planned to leave with Harry and Severus after breakfast.
"Lily, we were going to tell you. I always wanted to tell you that I, well..." Severus said, in a calming voice. The green-eyed woman looked shocked, but her expression softened slightly.
"Oh, Sev. I figured you were gay, it was a shock at first. I felt disgusted, and I wanted to just get away from you. The mudblood incident was more an excuse for me to disassociate myself from you, but the years after Hogwarts, I realize that I was the disgusting one, not you." Lily whispered.
Severus stood up and walked over to her, embracing the ginger woman softly.
"Can you forgive me, Sev?" She asked.
"Always." He murred gently.
The moment was broken as James walked up to them, fury in his eyes.
"You cannot be serious, Lils. That is our son, our perfect little Harold, with Severus Snape. He is more than two decades older than Harry, he is a Slytherin, he is an ugly old git!" The man that looked so similar, yet so different to Harry, said.
Harry felt his rage build in him, a tsunami of pure hatred filled his mind with thoughts of patricide. To everyone but Severus's shock, Harry transformed into the shape of the Heir.
Lily and James shrieked in fear and Harry hissed down at them. Severus watched for a few moments, wanting to see the fear in James' eyes as he cowered, before he walked in front of Harry and held out his hands.
"Calm down, Harry. Its fine." The potions' master near cooed before pulling off his outer robe, revealing his white shirt and flattering black suspenders that held up a pair of black slacks.
Harry lowered his head, and turned back into a human, as Severus wrapped the cloak around him.
"We shall leave for Grimmauld's place in half an hour, Potters." Severus said, hissing the last word, taking the shaking Harry with him to their chambers to get dressed.

Harry shook with anger as he entered their chambers.
"Such an asshole. I should have decked him again!" Harry snarled.
"Again?" Severus asked with an amused smile as he closed the door behind them.
"I may or may not have punched him when he first walked in the door, alive." Harry said, casting his gaze down slightly. Severus chuckled lightly and pressed a kiss to his forehead.
"Tho I do adore seeing you in my robe, or even more so, out of it, I do suggest you get dressed, so we can get ready for the day." Severus purred, trailing a hand down Harry's bicep.
Harry smiled and let the robe drop, smiling as Severus trailed the movements of his snake tattoo.
"You are gorgeous, indeed." The older sighed with a smile and met Harry's soft lips for a kiss before the Heir turned and walked into their bed chambers, Severus watching his nude, slightly muscular form appreciatively. Severus felt pride in his heart from how much healthier Harry had become. All the work and effort of the young adult, had brought him out into a healthier state. His newfound muscular mass also making him look slightly older.

20 minutes later, Harry, now dressed, and Severus walked down the pathway to the grounds exit, their hands were intertwined, which helped Harry with the anxiety attack that was forming inside of him at the thought of seeing his father again so soon.
Severus was his anchor, and grounded him in reality as they got to their disapperation spot. Harry hugged around Severus as his fiancé sent them to Grimmauld's place 12.
They arrived to a chaotic parade, Sirius was running around, Remus and Lily following him, trying to talk, while James shouted out in frustration.
"What's going on?" Harry asked, confused.
"Calm down, Sirius!" Remus said loudly, and as Sirius got momentarily distracted by the arrival of Harry and Severus, he stopped long enough for Remus to grab around him. Sirius mouthed something at Harry, but the young man simply cocked his head in confusion.
"No, Sirius, he can't. Only I can." Remus said lowly, as Sirius struggled and kept mouthing fast.
"You'll have to speak up, Sirius. I-I can't hear you." Harry said, his tone having a hint of desperation to it.
"And thirdly, Seina arose from the depths of her ocean, by her side, her Unbiding Silence. A silence whom only the bringer of life and death could hear, for none can hide their voice from the Queen of the ocean." Severus said, low. Harry looked at him, with wide eyes, before he turned to Remus and Sirius.
"Remus is the Rising? The next Seina?" He asked.
"It appears so," Severus nodded. "And Black just became his Unbinding Silence."
Sirius blinked and mouthed to Remus, who nodded.
"I brought us back..." The werewolf said. "Of course. I brought back those that means the most to me. James, Lily, Sirius..."
"But not Tonks..." Harry said, furrowing his brows.
"Nymphadora is dead?" Remus asked, voice slightly cracked. "She must have died after me in the war... I remember seeing her, holding my hand as I died. But that means... Oh gods Teddy! We have to get Teddy here." Remus said, suddenly overcome with guilt.
"Andromeda takes care of him, if Remus, the owl, has arrived yet, we can send her a letter and ask her to bring him here, or perhaps have Arthur bring him, as he wished to help with fixing the place up." Severus said and glanced at the others.
"Teddy?" James asked, and Remus blinked and looked down for a moment.
"Teddy is my son. He will turn one soon... Teddy is his nickname, he is named Edward Remus." Remus said, softly. 
"The owl is upstairs, Severus." Lily said, finally speaking up and answering  Severus. The  potions' master nodded with a small, appreciative smile, and headed upstairs to write a message and send it.