The serpent of Serpentine's heir

Harry woke up with a numbness in his chest. He groaned and tried to lift his right hand. Harry panicked as he was unable to move it. "Poppy!?" He cried out, looking around for the Healer. Poppy rushed in from her office and over to Harry's bed. "I can't move, why?" Harry asked. Poppy hushed him down. "Because of the spell I set on you. Your wound need to heal." "You got attacked by miss Weasley, you saved miss Lovegood from getting killed by her. I had to sedate you while trying to heal the wound which was left on you." Harry looked at her. "Can you lift the hex? I would like to move." He asked. Poppy waved her wand with a small nod.
The first jolt of pain from his chest had Harry arch in the bed in shock. But after the initial painwave, it went better. Harry sat up and looked down over himself and he saw the large mark on his chest. He lifted his left arm and touched the damaged area. "It will look almost as good as new in a few weeks. But i am afraid I can't make your nipple grow back. That'll be another scar left on your body to prove your honour." Poppy said with a sad smile on the end of her explanation. Harry's fingers traced over where the small bud should have been and shrugged. "It could have been worse. I did not need it." He said dismissively.
"There is one thing I am confused about. How did Severus controll you?" Poppy asked. Harry's eyes widened. "He controlled me? I don't remember." He asked with shock in his voice.
Later that day, Harry had decided to return to the chamber of secrets to talk with Serpentine. His dark body slid over the smooth stone floor of the circular tunnel. The only sounds being of his talons clicking against the stones. He entered the chamber before transforming into himself. He had carried a pair of trousers in his mouth, not wishing to expose himself to the woman.
Harry walked over to where the basilisk had died and sat down on his knees. A cold hand rested on his shoulder. "What do you wish of me, my dear child?" Came the soft voice of Serpentine. "I have a question for you." He said. "You wonder why someone managed to control your actions. Look in the water my son. The reflection will show you why." Serpentine said. Harry sat down so his knees touched the water and looked into it. What he saw had him jump in shock. His reflection showed identical posture of which he sat in. But the reflection was not his. The dark brown eyes in the water stared right back into Harry's green ones. "W-what is this, my lady Serpentine?" He asked. Serpentine placed both her hands on her heir's shoulders. "It is the person who released your dragon. He is your Soul Serpent. He is the person who's life meant so much to you that your snake awakened to save their life." Serpentine said. "My Soul Serpent? Severus Snape is the reason for why I changed..." He felt many emotions swirl around in his stomach. He was glad, scared, angry, relieved. Harry arose from the ground, seeing how the reflection of Severus was moving the same way. He moved away from the water and transformed into the heir. He bowed to Serpentine before slithering away, back to his chambers. He moved through the tunnel and entered into his bedroom. Harry wrapped a robe around himself and walked over to his study, calling a houself for a cup of hot tea. The elf returned with a large cup filled to the brim. Harry thanked the small creature and sat down by his desk, looking through a book he had found in the library earlier that day.
The book was named "Ancient Wizards and their Feats." He searched through the book, looking for anything to use to learn about Serpentine. He found a passage which talked about a young woman, raised by dragons. It tells about how the woman took care of the armless Dragon and how she named him "snake" how the woman and snake made armless dragons all come together to create a new species; snakes.
The snakes spread themselves all across the world; for decades, centuries, Millennia.
Harry closed the book and finished his tea. He sighed and stepped out of his office before calling the houself to take his cup away. Harry extinguished the fires in his furnace and the candles around his chambers, before moving over to his bedroom. Finally ready to catch a few hours of sleep.
In his sleep, Harry dreamed of being Serpentine's companion, Snake. He let her sit on his back while he was moving across the forest floor. Halfway through the forest, Serpentine transformed into Severus. Harry felt lighter as his scales turned white and wings erected from his back. Harry flew away over to the shrieking shack, where he landed. Severus got off of Harry and then walked in front of him. Large white wings rising from his back. Harry tried to fly again, but realised it had been Severus who had flown. Harry then understood it had been Severus who had carried him, not the other way around.
Harry's eyes widened as he awoke, unsure of what his dream might have tried to say to him...
Severus Snape... The Serpent of my Soul...