A Tense Christmas part 5

After dinner, and after the three of the wizards that grew up with stories of Santa, had processed the visit by the man in red himself, Harry again clinked his glass and stood up.
"I'm sorry, but I did get interrupted when trying to say this earlier tonight." He said, causing a few chuckles.
"But as I wanted to say; I am happy you all extended an arm of family to Severus as well, despite whatever previous feelings you all had for him. Because. Well, as some of you already know," Harry stopped, thought and blushed before taking Severus' hand.
"Because," Severus continued and again opened the box Santa had given him, before standing up and then elegantly going onto one knee.
"Because I love you, Harry. our souls are intertwined. I thought I knew love when I was friends with your mother, but no, lately I realized that she showed me kindness, which was at the time unknown to me. And after her death, was again foreign. But you, Harold. My dear, beloved Harry. Not only have you shown me kindness and friendship, but love. Real, addictive, dizzying love. When I am with you, I feel my heart burst and a smile threaten. I am already your soul serpant, yet I would love to also be named your husband. My love, my Harry... will you marry me?" Severus held out an old, beautifully crafted silver and emerald ring.
Harry's eyes brimmed with tears and he barely managed to croak out a "Yes" as he embraced his lover, and captured his lips in a loving, gentle kiss.
Arthur started the applause, which soon the others around the table joined in on.
Severus smiled as they parted, and pulled harry into an embrace.
"I love you." He murmured into the younger's ear.

Later that night, Harry awoke in Severus' arms from a light knocking on his window. He looked up, and froze, as he swore he saw three pale faces in the window. He grabbed his glasses and gently shook Severus, whom awoke immediately and looked at Harry before the window. Harry felt Severus tense up before the taller wizard was suddenly standing, fully dressed, Harry guessed from a non-verbal clothing spell.
Harry rolled out of bed and pulled on a pair of slacks, as Severus opened the window.
"Heir"
The voice that wafted into the room sent shivers down Harry's spine. It was the same voice as the day before.
Harry looked up and saw the faces backing away from the window, disappearing towards the person in the field. Severus snarled and grabbed Harry before disapperating into the fields.
Harry tumbled, but was caught by Snape as they landed.

Standing in front of them, dressed in a blue cape and wearing a bird-faced mask stood a young man. Sitting on his shoulders and by his feet were three owls, who's stomach wore markings that resembled palid faces.
"The Heir. The Soul Serpent. A pleasure to talk to you like this." The young man said and bowed his head. "I apologize that my Everlasting Parliament might have frightened you."
"Who are you?" Asked Harry with a slight snarl. The young man chuckled and removed his mask, showing that underneath it was Felix Connor.
"I am the Robin of Fowlé." He smiled and cocked his head.
"Felix?" Harry winced slightly in shock.
"I just needed to meet you like this. Don't think you are the only demigod to wander the world. Wouldn't want you to feel too high and mighty now, would we?" He snapped his fingers and the three owls dropped to the ground, where, with snaps and crackles, they began transforming. They grew larger, and their torsos became human-like. Hair grew out from their heads, and their legs grew long. In their place stood three feminine harpies. All three of them had long red hair, and most of their torsos were covered by feathers, except their taloned feet, human faces and bare, human stomachs.
Harry stepped back and turned into the Heir, laying his body protectively around Severus.
"Now look at that, the Heir acting with his heart. You should have your on flock to protect you. The heir may be the heart of our pantheon, but I, the Robin, am the brain. We can save a battle for when we must fight the wrath, the Ram. The rapture that is that fatal day seems quite close, don't you think?"
Harry hissed at Felix, at the Robin. The younger snapped his fingers and the three harpies became owls and flew away, before he himself transformed into a man-sized owl.
"We shall meet again, at Hogwarts, professor Potter." Felix said with a clever look in his eyes, before he flew off, leaving Severus and the now de-transformed Harry in the fields. Severus wrapped his cape around Harry and hugged him tight to his chest.
"I do believe some research is in order when we return to Hogwarts." Severus said, causing Harry to chuckle slightly.
"What is up with our lives?" The younger said. "Why do crazy things happen all the time to me, to us?"
"Because, my beloved, my fiance, we are unique. For we will walk through Hell for those we love, thus none else is eligible to do what we can." Severus kissed Harry gently.
"And I won't trade it for the world " The older purred against Harry's neck.