The first Week

It was monday morning, and Harry had just exited his chambers and was on his way down to the potions classroom. He was giddy and scared shitless, unsure of how to really feel about the fact that he was about to teach a class of sixth year Slytherins and Gryffindors together with Severus Snape. He would teach students he had gone to school with.
Before opening the door to the classroom, Harry dusted down and looked over his robes. An orange shirt and black pants, covered by a foot long, armless robe with unnecessarily many buttons. His black shoes clicked against the stone floor as he knocked on the door.
"Enter, Potter." Came the faint reply from the other side of the door. Harry opened the door and walked up to where the professor was standing, readying the example of the potion the students were going to make that day. "Pass me the Pluteus salicinus, Potter. They are on the silver plate on the seventh shelf behind you." Harry went over to the shelf and grabbed the psychadellic mushrooms and presented them to Severus, who took them with a nod. "What are the students going to make?" Harry asked with honest curiosity. "They are going to make the visio magicae-potion." Severus explained as he added the mushrooms and the potion turned midnight purple. Harry nodded, remembering making the potion himself in professor Slughorn's class.
"The mushrooms have been in for ten minutes now." Harry said, grabbing a pair of large tweezers. Severus looked at Harry with shock and grabbed the tool from the younger man. "How? It does not say in the book that you are to remove the mushrooms so soon." He asked as he plucked out the psychadellic mycel from the cauldron. Harry smiled to the potions master. "I had your book two years ago, remember?" He said, smile turning cheeky. Severus nodded as he pulled out the mushrooms and put them on a plate on the desk before flicking his wand, dissolving them. "There: it is finished."
It took only a few minutes before the door to the classroom opened and the sixth graders stepped inside. The Slytherins and Gryffindors sat down by the tables on each side of the room. Harry stifled his smile and imitated Severus' postiure, to seem professional. "Turn to page 87, the potion described is what you will make, form pairs of two. All ingredients are to be found on your desks." Severus explained coldly.
The class went well up until the point where a Slytherin had decided to eat a mushroom from the plate beside him. The student had fallen backwards in petrifiction. Harry ran up to the paralyzed student and grabbed an unused knife to cut open his finger. Harry dripped two drops of blood into the Slytherin's mouth, knowing that it, just like his tears, had healing abilities for the children of the snake. Harry lifted the boy and laid him down on the floor, supporting his head as the anti-venom began working. "Mr Hansen. 15 points from Slytherin." Severus said, clearly pissed off. "And also; I want a two-foot pergament on the effects of the salicinus mushrooms on professor Snape's desk before Thursday." Harry said with a scowl. The rest of the class went by without any more accidents, and when the last student closed the door behind them, Severus looked over at Harry with clear bewilderment in his eyes. "Two feet of pergament, that is evil, Mr Potter." He said. Harry looked at Severus and shrugged. "I learnt from the best, Mr Snape." He replied.
For the rest of the day, they taught the rest of the sixth grades and all first and second years. Nothing more going wrong, until the last class of the day with seventh year Gryffindors and Ravenclaws.
The problems occured when Ginny decided to break one of the most basic rules of the school, as she decided to flirt with Harry during the class.
As the apprentice teacher walked around and checked the students' polyjuice potions, he felt a hand grab his ass. Harry jumped in surprise and swirled around, only to be met by the coy smile of Ginerva Weasley. Harry's brows furrowed as he looked at the ginger girl. "What is the matter miss Weasley?" He asked with anger dripping of his tone. Ginny's smile turned mischievous as she looked back at her ex. "Nothing, handsome." She said and winked. Harry became speechless from how the student talked to him and he were unable to even utter the scolding which he wanted to give her. But right at that moment, a looming figure moved close to Harry. "30 points from Gryffindor for disrespecting the staff, and 10 for disrupting the class, miss Weasley." Severus said with vigor in his eyes. The Gryffindors all stared angrily at the ginger for the rest of the class.
The class ended and the students left the classroom. Severus had a meeting with the headmistress, so Harry was left to clean up the classroom. As Harry closed the cabinet with the last of the ingredients inside, the door into the room opened and a ginger girl walked in. Harry saw the girl and sighed. "What can I do for you, miss Weasley?" He asked, arms placed on his back and his postiure proud as a peacock.
"Well, Harry, it-" Ginny's words was silenced as Harry shot in with a "Mr Potter." Correcting Ginny's way of addressing him.
"Mr Potter, it's just that," she sighed. "I thought we could be together again, now that he is dead." Harry looked at Ginny with a sad and determined facial expression; he sighed. "Ginny. I don't think it can work out between us. I have been thinking all summer, and I came tolooked conclusion that I don't wish to have a relationship at the moment. Also: you are a student, and that would not be appropriate in any way. So... I am truly sorry, but it can't work between us." He said before he turned and walked to the door, leaving Ginny alone in the classroom.