A Tense Christmas part 2

Harry and Severus awoke early the next morning, to the ruckus of the Weasleys stirring awake. Harry grumbled and curled tighter to Severus' side, just wanting to sleep. Severus let out a groan and slid his hand down his face, then kept it resting on his forehead, palm facing upwards.
"Oh goddesses, no." Severus groaned again.
"What is wrong, Severus?" Harry mumbled from under the duvet.
"It wasn't a nightmare. We're celebrating Christmas here."
Harry chuckled and moved up, giving Severus a peck on the lips. Severus growled with a grin, and captured Harry's lips in a rough, playful kiss, causing Harry to giggle. Severus flipped Harry underneath himself and kissed him deeper. A knock was heard on the door, and Severus grumbled a "Go away!" Between kisses.
"Mr Snape, it's breakfast, dad told me to get you and Harry. I can't find Harry, but at least I can call you down before I keep looking." The voice of George came from the other side.
"I'm here, George, just go downstairs. We'll be down in a moment." Harry said, shifting under Severus to get out of bed. Severus sighed and cursed under his breath. He then put on a pair of slacks, as well as a black shirt and a belt. He rolled up the sleeves and let the last two buttons stay unbuttoned.
Harry looked over and his eyes widened.
"That looks really good on you..." Harry smiled, pulling on a thin, black sweater and a green vest over it. Severus grinned and rested his hands in the backpockets of Harry's trousers, kissing his lover. Harry grabbed an elastic from their bag and handed it to Severus, whom sighed and rolled his eyes before tying his long, black hair up, something that Harry thought was extremely handsome on him.
"Put on a tie, then, Harry." Severus smiled.
They had come to a mutual agreement a few weeks back, that whenever Harry asked Severus to tie up his hair, Severus could ask Harry to put on a tie, and vice versa.
Harry rolled his eyes and picked a bright red tie with a white pearl pin and put it on after switching out his sweater for a black shirt.
Then the duo headed downstairs.
George spit out his coffee in shock, which hit Percy's plate as he saw Severus. He had never seen the professor in anything but that black cloak, so seeing the professor dressed so casually was mind-boggling to the man.
"Morning everyone!" Harry cheered and sat down beside Hermione, but before Severus could sit down, Ron sat down on the other side of his best friend. Severus sorted to sit on the other side of Harry, Between Fleur and Percey.
"Why so formal, Harry?" Asked Ron, gesturing to his tie and vest. Harry shrugged.
"It's how I get Severus to tie his hair up." He chuckled. "It's a deal we have."
Harry was looking at the food on the table. He suddenly winced as he felt a stinging in his chest. He felt at his chest, and winced again as he felt the necklace that rested on his collarbone. It was scorching hot.
"Harry?" Ron asked, placing a hand on his friend's shoulder. Harry tried to remove his medallion, but it wouldn't budge.
"My medallion. It burns... ugh, stuck." He groaned, trying to stand up, only to crouch his body in pain. Hermione grabbed Harry as he lost balance and helped him to his knees.
She then unbuttoned his shirt and moved his tie to the side, revealing Harry's pale chest, and the metal that was etching into his skin. Hermione grabbed at it, but winced at the hot metal. Bill tried to rip it as well, but Fleur pulled him back as she noticed the skin on his fingers blistering where he pulled.
Severus sat down in front of Harry and exhaled, placing his hands on Harry's shoulders, pressing their foreheads together. Harry saw Severus'lips move silently, and soon, the painful heat began disappearing. After a few minutes, Severus was levitating the necklace over his hand. And as soon as he stopped, the talisman fell into his palm. It was cold, and on Harry's chest was an imprint of a snake eating it's own tail.
"Harry?" Severus whispered, an looked his love in the eyes.
"Severus." Harry replied in a gasp.
"Mrs Weasley, I should examine Harry's wound, may I have a bowl of cold water and a cloth?" Severus asked as he levitate Harry and brought him to the more open Living room floor.
"Weasley," he looked at George. "There is a black bag in my room, get it." He ordered, and George did as commanded.
Molly returned with the water and cloth, and Severus placed the cloth across Harry's forehead and closed eyes.
Ginny had joined Severus and Harry, and she was holding Harry's hand in her own.
George returned with the bag, and Severus mixed together a potion. He ignored Ginny caressing Harry's hand. Felix was not in the room at that moment either.
Severus wetted a cotton ball with the potion and gently dabbed it over the wound, cleaning it, and causing it to heal up quickly, leaving but a pale mark in the skin to indicate the damaged area.

Harry felt himself awake and felt a hand caressing his own. Believing it belonged to Severus, he squeezed it. But then paused, as the hand was really small.
"Severus?" He asked in a mumble.
"I'm here, Harry." Came the voice of his beloved, not from the side that held his hand, but from across the room. He let go and pulled his hand back, turning to see whom had been caressing him. He was not too shocked to see Ginny. Wearing a dark, tight crop-turtleneck and a pair of high-waisted jeans. She was looking at him with a sort of half-sad face that confused Harry a bit.
"What happened?" Harry asked as he sat up and looked around.
Severus, Ginny, Ron and Hermione was in the room with him.
"The amulet that was gifted to you, from the lady seems to retaliate. It does not want you to wear it." Severus explained. "Luckilly, Arthur owns a handful of volumes on the godess as and their artefacts, and your necklace, called the serpent snare is not ment for your wear but is to be kept by your soul serpent, for protection." Severus had a book in his lap that he read from. He was sat in an old recliner near the wall.
"Too bad you don't have a soul mate, Harry. But don't worry, I volunteer to carry it." Ginny said with a big smile, taking Harry's hand once again.
Harry gulped awkwardly and looked to Severus for help, but the older man looked down into his book, a small smile toying at the side of his mouth.
Harry frowned at the evil move by his lover.
"Ginny." He finally said and turned back to the ginger girl that had his hand in a death grip. "I do have a soul serpent. And he is going to keep the Snare." The glint in Ginny's eyes faded.
"What?" She asked, unsure. Harry managed to free his hand and run it through his hair standing up, unsure of how to explain. He didn't realize that Severus had walked up beside him before he felt a long finger under his chin, guide his face sideways and into a light peck on the lips from Severus.
Severus straightened his back and smiled to Harry, whom smiled back, slightly dazed, before blinking and turning to Ginny.
"Do you have to be so... You, Severus?" He hissed to his lover, whom simply shrugged and smiled, putting on the amulet, which had been placed beside where Harry lay.
Ginny looked at them with fury and stormed off. Harry sighed and rubbed his forehead in frustration.
Severus wrapped his arms over Harry's chest and rested his chin atop Harry's head.
Ron and Hermione snuk out, leaving the two alone, deep in thought.