Love & Recovery?

*~Hiccup's prov~*
It had been two weeks since the bully Red Death had started beating me, I've done his home work and stuff but he still did but not as bad like the first time, my left foot still hurted from first time it was beaten. I coud feel pain rose up from it when I was runing, practicing magic and after long days at school.
I needet it to recover so I was a bit carefull still it hurted, I used magic on it everytime I was alone and it hurted really bad. I always keept stong wile I was with Astrid, I know I coud tell her about my problems but I don't want to let her know that I am weak like this. Then she will leave me and I'll be all alone again.

We had autum break at school and Astrid found out she wanted to take a picnic in the forest, we sat there talking and after a wile out talking went over to making out, I knew what came nexst after a wile making out she ran her lips down to my neck licked it and bited me sucking my blood, She drank what she wanted of blood wile strafling my lab, I coud feel a faint pain in my left foot as she sat on my lap. I let out a moan of pain but she didn't notice it. After she got the blood she wanted she kisses me and whispered sweetly in my ear "I think I am in love with you" she made a adorable purring sound. I was happy and tried to ignore the pain I feelt "I think I love you too" I whispered back and it was all she needet to hear for now to be sure for reall that her secred was safe.

||A/N: Marry Christmas! I was gonna finnish this chapter on the 23th but I've got family visiting for the holiday :3
I'll see if I can update this soon :)
I've gotten a few ideas I have no idea here is some of them I will choose betwen, so the story will have the turn. please comment what you think I should choose :3

A) Hiccup will die 😈 Cause I am evil.
B) Astrid And Hiccup defeat Red death
C) Astrid been overprotective when a new person comes in to the picture hanging out with Hic xD
D) Hiccup becomes a vampire
E) Astrid gets killed

Dun Dunn DUNNN.
See you all later
xoxo Anny Harmonia