Jealousy

*~Astrid's prov~*
Jealousy is a bitch, I learned that the hard way, we got this group work on school, and of cours did Hiccup get pared up with the new girl, she was so annoying! She was flirting with him, but to my happyness he did turn her down. I still feelt jealouse, everytime I and Hiccup spend togheter the new girl came and start talking to him! Hiccup himshelf is way to polite to just ignore someone talking with him so he talked with her!

It was on a monday my last straw broke, Heather was talking to Hiccup (Nothing bad with that), but she keept touching him and I coud see he was uncomfortable with it! He even asked her to stop in that shy way of his, but she just keept touching him! I didn't like it one bit ||A/N: he he bit, what a great pun.. lol||. So I put it on my own hands, I went ower to Hiccup and pulled him to myshelf and kissed him deeply and asked her to, leave him alone.

It was a Friday when I found out Heather didn't leave hin alone as I said she should do! So mather of fact, never get the vampire angry! So what I did in lunch that day was beating her up. We both got suspended from school. I saw Heather tried to get Hiccup to feel sorry for her, but he just shaked his head and walkes over to me.

Thats what I loved about Hiccup, I screwed up and got suspended. He only shook his head telling me to not do that again. I coud hear his amusment in his voice. He told me not to be jealouse beacuse he would only love me. And that momant I knew for sure I was falling hard for him. I would be scared but I wasn't, I showed him my way of love, and he accsepted it, even with my flaws as getting angry, jealouse and the way to kill humans only for their blood.

||A/N: I AM STILL ALIVE! BUT I AM BEARLY BREATHING! JK Jk.
I am alive! I still haven't forgot about the fanfictions! I am sorry for the long boring wait! I will finnish this book! I just take my time writing it lol.
BUT THANK YOU FOR 4,17K PEOPLE TO READ THIS STORY! I TOUGHT I ONLY WOULD HAVE LIKE 10-12 READERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!||