What am I doing?

*~Astrids prov~*

After bumping into that boy in the hall earlyer I got that weird feeling, I shook my head, I can't be running after some weird boy, pull it togheter Astrid! I am on a mission, like it ore not, I am the best vampire! I found my locker and got my books for class.

||LINE BREAK||

Lunch break came faster then I tought it would, I found a tabble with a few people one named Fishleg, Snoutlout, Tuffnut and Tuffnuts twin sister Ruffnut, I really carved for blood but I coud not take any I was afraid the monster in me would attack everyone so I was eating a chiken sandwitch listening and trying to find out whos Valka Haddocks child. I was found a way to ask and not make people wondering why "So I heard about one family living at Berk, um with three childern I think It was, anyone knows?" I asked making it sound like I had forgoten "Oh? What was the last name?" Fishleg asked curiouse. "Um.. Ha-Har...um what was that name again" I said playing stupid "Um Haddock?" Asked Tuffnut stupid, I smirked "Yes, yes Haddock! Isn't it Valka and Stoick Haddock and they have three Childrens?" I said happely that my plan worked. "Ah, The Haddocks family only got one child, And yes they'r name is Valka and Stoick Haddock" Snoutlout said. "What's they'r childs name?" I asked. Ruff pointed her finger into a coner I turned and saw the boy in the hall way. I froze a little "Hiccup Haddock, mayors son, he isn't really someone you should talk too, he is just a geek and a nerd beliving in magic and stuff I've not been suprised if he belive in werewolfes and vampires"

I looked at Hiccup, the boy I was gonna use beacuse he had magic, thats why I had gotten that feeling when I toutched him.

*~Hiccups prov~*

I sat alone at a table alone in lunch break with my back turned to everyone, I was practising my magic. Yes I was a wizardz, my dad was a vampire and werewolf hunter also the mayor and my mother was a witch, It was our secred only a few people knew about it.

I was still trying to get that weird feeling out off my body when I toutched her, who she is? I have no idea, she was pretty but I got that weird feeling when I toutched her, the feeling that my magic warned me about something, I didn't think mutch about this feeling just trying to forget about it so I started doing my homework, I didn't think I would be doing anything when I got home beacuse off my magic training with my mother.