Part 73

Y/ns Pov:

I woke up and ran straight to the toilet. I was sick. I thought about it for a while and realised that I might be pregnant. What am I gonna do? When should I tell Kairi? My thought were interrupted by him when he walked through the bathroom door shirtless, rubbing his eyes.

"Are you ok?" He asked squatting beside me. I didn't really know what to say so I just looked at the sick that was still in the toilet and he nodded his head. He stood up and put a hand out for me to grab, he helped me up and walked me back to bed.

"I'm gonna go to the shops and buy you some snacks and stuff" Kairi said as he put his shoes on. I felt so ill I couldn't even speak so I waited for him to look at me and when he did I gave him a weak smile and nodded. He came over to my side of the bed a gave me a kiss on the forehead before leaving making my heart melt. Once he left i went on my phone and just went through Instagram for a while. Then I remembered that no one knew we were married yet so I decided to post on my spam.

 Then I remembered that no one knew we were married yet so I decided to post on my spam

liked by aileenalize, nessabarrett and 4,745 others...

Y/n.spam patiently waiting for my husband to come back from buying me "snacks and stuff" :)

comments

user64 husband?!

hater82 they're obviously not married shes too ugly to marry him.

alizspartyspam cute asf.

user93 hmmmmm

kairicosentino I'll be back really sooooonnn :)

user10 y'all married? 

952 others...

After posting on my spam i turned off my phone and sighed as i stared at the ceiling. Am i gonna be a mom? How will Kairis family react to him being a dad? I heard the front door close and got excited as i heard Kairi running up the stairs. He walked in my room and sat on my bed next to me. He showed me all the snacks he bought and at the end he pulled out a pregnancy test, i looked him in the eyes and sighed. I finally gathered enough energy to say a few words.

"You want me to t-take that?" I asked smiling at him. He nodded his head and gave me the box, I walked into the bathroom and peed on the stick before covering it with the lid and walking back to my bed. I gave the test to Kairi and got underneath the sheets with him.

"Now we wait" Kairi said smiling at me.

{Word count: 444}

A/n: Is Y/n pregnant or dieing? Your choice, just comment :)Btw this story ends today im so upset. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me. 

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3