Part 23

Y/n woke up minutes before her alarm. This confused her but she turned her alarm off before it could go off and went on her phone to see her notifications. Aliz <3 and Kaiii <3 which is pretty much what she wakes up to every morning. She opened Alizs message first.

A- I heard about you and Kairis date! I hope you have a good time i'll see you at school <3

Y/n- see you soon <3

Then Y/n smiled at her phone as she saw Kairis message. 

K- Gmm, I can't wait to take you out today be ready for 7:20 im picking you up again <3

Y/n- Gmm, I'll see you soon <3

Y/n got up and got ready and did the same thing as every other day. She wrote on the note this morning that she was going on a date with Kairi to let her mom know. Then she walked out the door and into Kairis car. 

"Good morning" Kairi said smiling at the girl next to him.

"Good morning" Y/n said smiling back. The school day was going by pretty fast and it was already lunch time and everyone was talking.

"This may come as a surprise to you guys but me and Matteo are dating" Vic said smiling at the boy sitting next to her. Matteo smiled right back at her.

"Omg another couple" Alvaro said before face palming himself.

"Alvaro's a third wheel all around" Mattia said causing everyone to laugh. 

"Y/n you got any friends I can talk to? Or a sister maybe?" Alvaro said pushing out his bottom lip and making a sad face.

"I do but I think they're all busy" Y/n said laughing and pointing at Pule and Aliz who were too busy flirting with Ale and Hector to even notice Y/n was talking about them.

"Any others?" Alvaro said looking at Y/n with hopeful eyes.

"I don't think so" Y/n said before putting her head on Kairis shoulder and sighing.

"What's wrong?" Kairi said placing his head on top of hers.

"I feel bad for Alvaro" Y/n said making Kairi laugh.

"He'll live" Kairi said looking at his friend who was looking down at his food and not paying attention to any of the flirting couples around him. Y/n lifted her head from Kairis shoulder and looked over at Mattia who was busy on his phone.

"Does Nessa come to this school?" Y/n said gaining Mattias attention from his phone.

"No, she goes to the school a couple roads away" Mattia replied. 

"Oh ok" Y/n said. Soon the school day was over and Y/n was walking from her locker to Kairis car. Once she reached Kairis car he opened the passenger door for her making her laugh. Kairi got in the car and put his playlist on they sung to songs and laughed all the way to Y/ns house. Once they reached Y/ns house Kairi stopped.

"Ok so all you need to know is that I need you to be ready by 9:30pm and don't dress fancy, just dress in anything." Kairi said smiling at her. 

"Ok i'll see you soon" Y/n got out of Kairis car and walked into her house. Once she got into her bedroom she checked the time. 5:30pm. She had 4 more hours until the date and Kairi said not to dress fancy so she had a nap for 3 hours.

{Word count: 549}

A/n: ooooo. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3