Part 20

"Of course you can ask me anything Kai" Y/n said still smiling at the boy on the swing next to her.

"I-i really like you and i was wondering if you would go on a date with me?" Kairi said looking down at his lap and then back up at the view.

"Omg yes!"Y/n said. She couldn't believe she was going to go on a date with her best friend.

"Oh thank god, i thought you were going to say no" Kairi said whilst smiling at the girl whos hand he was still holding.

"Kai why would i say no when you know how much i like you?!" Y/n asked.

"I dont know but you never know, I thought maybe you changed your mind about me?" Kairi said looking down at his lap. Y/n moved her swing closer to his and lifted his chin so that he was looking directly into her eyes.

"And why on earth would you think that Kai?" Y/n said giving him a reasurring smile.

"I dont know i just got a little jealous when i saw you hug Mattia and i thought i lost you then and there" Kairi said looking back at the view in front of them of the city (the picture at the top is of them).

"Aww Kairi, no one will compare to you" Y/n said as she looked at him he smiled.

"Well, whens our date?" Y/n said beginning to swing back and forth again.

"2 days from now" Kairi said beginning to swing back and forth in time with Y/n.

"So Wednesday?" Y/n said looking at the boy swinging next to her.

"Yessir" Kairi said smiling at her. Alvaro walked over to where Kairi and Y/n were and sat down in front of them. He sighed very loudly.Y/n stopped swinging and looked at Alvaro who had his arms resting on his knees and his head on his hands.

"What's wrong Varo?" Y/n said looking at the boy sat in front of her.

"Everyones busy getting boo'd up and im sitting her as single as i'll ever be" Alvaro said before sighing once more.

"Alvaro we'll find someone for you to boo up too" Y/n said as she started swinging again.

"Omg thank you, you are now my best friend" Alvaro said smiling at Y/n.

"So I wasn't before?" Y/n said keeping a serious face.

"Omg no that's not what I meant im sorry I wasn't thinking about what I was saying" Alvaro said making a sorrowful face. Y/n burst into laughter.

"Alvaro I was joking" Y/n said still laughing at the boy sitting in front of her.

"Y/n! You scared me! Anyway Kairi can you please take me home? I don't know if you two love birds noticed because you were to busy over here flirting but everyone's already left" Alvaro asked making the pair turn the heads to look at the empty park.

"Oh shoot yeah, sorry bro" Kairi said getting up and grabbing Y/n's hand. Alvaro was walking in front of them as they walked hand in hand through the park.

{Word count: 510}

A/n: Shits about to get a whole load cuterrr. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me.

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3