Part 28

Today was the day that everyone got to meet Mattias new girlfriend Nessa. Friday. Y/n woke up to 4 messages. Mattia :), Aliz <3, Pule<3 and kaiii <3. She opened Mattias first thinking it might be something to do with his new girlfriend. 

M- Hey, everyones skipping today so they can meet my girlfriend. You coming with?

Y/n- Duh

M- Ok Kai said he'll pick you up soon

Y/n- Ok :)

Next she opened Pules message.

P- Hey boo, Im lowkey excited to meet Nessa. This could mean a new bsf!

Y/n- Ikr! I'll see you soon. mwah <3

P- mwah <3

Next she opened Alizs message.

A- Gmm, Are you meeting with everyone today?

Y/n- Yesss I'll see you soon <3

A- Cya <3

And lastly she opened Kairis message.

K- Gmm, I'm going to pick you up in 30 minutes.

Y/n- So i have 20 minutes now?

K- Yes that's how time works dummy <3

Y/n- How rude! Anyway see you soon.

Y/n got ready and waited for Kairi. While she was waiting for Kairi she saw a post on tiktok room of Celia saying she is going to steal Kairi from Y/n. She rolled her eyes and saw Kairis car pull up in front of her house. She walked out of her house and got into Kairis car. He smiled at her and she kept a straight face.

"What's wrong?" Kairi asked furrowing his eye brows. Y/n turned on her phone and went to the tikotk room post. Kairi laughed.

"Stupid, I wont let her get the chance" (iykyk) Kairi said making Y/n laugh. The drive to the park was pretty chill, it consisted of Y/n and Kairi talking and singing. Once they had arrived everyone was already there. When they got out of the car Kairi held Y/ns hand as they walked towards they're group of friends. The only people who didn't come were Vic, Taylor, Robert and Matteo. Mattia was sitting with Nessa as the others were talking with her.

"You must be Y/n" Nessa said smiling at Y/n.

"Yes that's me" Y/n said smiling back. Nessa got up and gave her a hug.

"Im Nessa" She said whilst removing herself from Y/ns embrace.

"I know, your all Mattia talks about these days" Y/n said pointing at him. Nessa laughed and looked at Kairi.

"And your Kairi?" Nessa said smiling. 

"mhm" Kairi said smiling back.

"So Mattia told me that your Y/ns bitch and that if he's gonna cheat on me with anyone it will be you, so do i have to keep an eye out for you?" She said whilst giggling.

"100%, i can take your man if i want to" Kairi said flicking his non-existent long hair off his shoulder. Making everyone laugh. Aliz, Pule and Y/n have had this signal since they were 6 which is to click 5 times. Y/n clicked 5 times and they all knew. They walked over to a corner and talked.

"So what do we think?" Aliz asked.

"I love her already" Y/n said.

"Omg same" Pule replied simling. They noticed everyone looking at them and walked back to the group. Hector knew that was the girls emergency signal because he's been friends with them since before they even made it. He furrowed his eye brows at the girls and Aliz shook her head signaling everything was fine. They all talked for hours and got really close with Nessa. The girls took pictures and posted them on they're spams.