Part 71

Y/n and Nessa walked down the aisle linking arms and smiling at the boys in front of them. Once the reached the boys they grabbed they're hands. They said they're vows and the priest said his words.

"Does anyone object?" The priest asked before waiting for a little.

"No?" The priest asked once again looking aroung the small church.

"Ok-" The priest was cut off by the sound of the church doors opening. Y/n turned her head to see Celia and Cynthia standing at the other end of the aisle.

"You've got to be kidding me" Y/n mumbled.

"Can someone get them out of here please?" Kairi asked as he looked at a man who stood near the doors, the man nodded and walked towards the girls.

"Wait!" Celia shouted.

"Mattia I love you! I know you love me too!" Cynthia said over the mans shoulder.

"And Kairi I love you!" Celia shouted before they were both pushed out of the church. Y/n looked down and shook her head, Kairi put his hand to her chin and lifted it up making her smile. 

"Do you Mattia Polibio take Nessa Barrett to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked.

"I do" Mattia said smiling at her.

"Do you Nessa barrett take Mattia Polibio to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked.

"I do" Nessa said smiling back at Mattia.

"Do you Kairi Cosentino take Y/n Y/ln to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Kairi smiled at Y/n.

"I do" Kairi said as he squeezed Y/ns hands.

"Y/n Y/ln do you take Kairi Cosentino to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked.

"I do" Y/n said smiling at Kairi.

"You may both kiss the bride" The priest said. And with that Y/n and Kairi and Nessa and Mattia kissed in front of they're best friends. Kairi and Y/n walked down the aisle and out of the church and into his car. They drove to Y/ns and got there before anyone. Nessa and Mattia arrived not long after, then the rest arrived. Y/n, Kairi, Mattia and Nessa had they're first dance to best part by H.E.R. 

{Word count: 340}

A/n: this book is slowly coming to an end and im sad :'( This is so rushed soryyyy. Anyways have a good day/night :)

you know you love me. 

xoxo - you'll never know. mwah <3