There's a platypus controlling me lofi

I was just sitting in my seat Zak was talking with Mira and I was just playing on my phone. "Guess you'll be famous soon" everyone was talking to Daniel today since he didn't really come to school that much anymore.

"Hey Vasco, I heard You're helping Lil'Dan how to get stronger and I was wondering if you could give me the routine" He nodded.

"Thanks" I stood on my tippy toes and ruffled his hair a bit then walked away.

"Hey Jay, are you sad that Daniel isn't here as much anymore" "....." "Suureeeeee"

We kept having a one sided conversation until it was time to go home.

The days went by quickly, I got some shoes that didn't fit me and that I'd didn't use anymore and card Johan.

"Hey I got some shoes for you since you collect them""Yeah at the park if you want" "Ok"

I put the shoes in a box then went to the park, I saw Johan sitting there, "Here"

"Thank you" hahahahahahaha

"I have a friend named Zak and I feel like you too would get along" he flinched at Zak's name "I- I have to go because I have a job"

He ran with the box, I sighed and sat on a bench. I decided to catch up on the comic, when I read what happened to Aru I freaked out, I can't tell the date.

I was able to locate the warehouse, I wrote down the address just incase. I went to go check and I saw Crystal,Daniel, Vasco, Lasol, Duke, Oliver and Jay's Sister, they were trying to break in, the door was then opened.

Lasol held up her recording, I got out my staff. "There's only one recording and you didn't call the police?"

The guys closed the door, "I called some guys" the guy flinched "How many"

"Only two" Gun and Goo burst in.

318 yAy, this was made real quick since tommorow is the wedding, and I have to actually dress decently I just made this real quick