Better Then Me

We kept losing, "Kouji they can choose which one is right, we won't win." "We should really play other games.

He plugged his phone to the computers and we got lots of points.

I went with Jiho to the ATM's just in case he was recognized, "you made sure to wear a hat right, here's your 30,000 the rest is mine."

"Have 10 dollars for lunch"

"Hey where's gu- the guy that always around you" Crystal looked at me, "He's,probably dealing with something right now"

                •°•°Time Skip•°•°

I was sitting watching Vasco and Daniel, I was filming so I could catch who tied the rope.

"Hey Zak" he turned to me, "Don't tamper with the tournament, or else this is gonna be shown to Mira"

He looked angry and embarrassed "Ok,but if you show her i won't hesitate to fight you even if you are my friend"

"Best, friend actually, you said it while you were drunk so it counts" "Tch"

When we were breaking the gourd I kept trying to hit in only one spot, Zak shook it up then Daniel broke it.

I saw Vin and Duke going somewhere so I followed them. I grabbed a stick from the ground,when Vin almost got punched by Duke I hit his neck, Damn it, it's not tough enough.

I quickly grabbed Duke and started running, I saw Vasco walking out way, he started fighting with Vin, I dragged Duke away so he could get his wounds treated

When Vasco was coming back Duke asked him "How can I be as strong as you"

            °•°• More timeskip°•°•

The relay race was the last one, in all honesty I was rooting for Zak.

Zak was so close but then Daniel ran up ahead.

°•°•293 words, tell me more characters, this felt way too fast paced but I'ma try to make the next one a bit better.°•°•