picture is oddly wholesome

It was time for the festival and this is what I was wearing, me and Daniel were put in the auction

It was time for the festival and this is what I was wearing, me and Daniel were put in the auction. After a while it was time for the auction,I really wasn't looking forward to it, I was before Daniel tho so people would forget about me luckily.

"Next up Reison Leon, Fashion Dept" I was just standing there "400""800"  what the heck,I see a girl but then I recognize her, Crystal, which means Gun is probably around here

I walk off the stage and let the chaos with Daniel unfold,I already know what's gonna happen so I just sit back and chillax.

I heard Vin's comment "Then why didn't you go up instead, you would've definitely gone for much more,maybe even more then me" Vin looked at me then scoffed, "They wouldn't let me go with my glasses"

I nodded then walked away to where the parking lot was. I got there before Daniel, "Look I only bought you because my buddy here told me too"

I nodded in agreement, "So I guess you belong to him for 8 hours same rules apply though"

"You'll text me the terms right Gun" he nodded, I waved and started to slowly walk away so I could still be here when Daniel gets here.

When Gun and Crystal left I walked towards Vasco and Daniel, "Hey what happened here?" I was partially ignored by Vasco "Who was he?"

"Oh he's gu- gonna take his GED so he's probably a teen with a part time job as a bodyguard, anyways we have to go since it's almost my turn then it's gonna be yours" he nodded.

"Our Second to Las performance Reison" I was a nervous wreck and wish I could just die due to how many people there were but I kept calm.

I took a deep breath and slowly started to sing

Put your head on my shoulder
Hold me in your arms, baby
Squeeze me oh-so-tight
Show me that you love me too

Put your lips next to mine, dear
Won't you kiss me once, baby?
Just a kiss goodnight, maybe
You and I will fall in love (you and I will fall in love)

People say that love's a game
A game you just can't win
If there's a way
I'll find it somebody
And then this fool will rush in

Put your head on my shoulder
Whisper in my ear, baby
Words I want to hear
Tell me, tell me that you love me too (tell me that you love me too)

Put your head on my shoulder
Whisper in my ear, baby
Words I want to hear, baby
Put your head on my shoulder

I heard some clapping before getting off the stage and listening to Duke and Daniel.

I decided to talk to Vin since he's a pretty good taller, and a good taller almost on par with Duke, Almost

"Hey Vin" I waved at him, he was looking down at me a bit "hey, can you give me a piggyback ride, I can't see"

I snickered a bit and saw Vin having the slightest bit of pink on his cheeks "tch sure, but you owe me a favor"

"Yeah,I was wondering if you could uh- coach me, since you know Duke is already teaching Daniel and you're both pretty good" I got on his back to see

"Just one question,if you answer it right I'll help you," I nod telling him to continue "Am I hotter then Daniel?"

"No homo but I'd say so, I mean the only bad thing about you is your attitude towards Duke, other then that you'd be almost perfect"

I saw him blushing a bit "Ok fine I'll teach you, but I can't guarantee you'll be as good as yours truly" I nod getting off  and wave at him walking away after the concert is over.

All of a sudden my phone buzzes I read a message you seem to be having fun.

I nodded since I'm pretty sure the rando was omnipotent. I went home to play with my dog.

666 words lez go,all of the chapters before this and this one were made in one day which is way they might be confusing, I was just stockpiling so I wouldn't get behind on uploading. Also the cover is really good, credit to the dude.