•° Title #4°•

I wake up and get dressed since today I have to go to school, I put on the same jacket but with a different shirt under,I had the uniform under it but I had it slightly loose so it'd be more comfortable.

I brushed my hair lightly still not used to looking like teddy, got my Bo staff and put it in my hoodie.

I quickly grab my BBQ chips and gummy worms and also put them in my pocket cause everything fits in there apparently

I grabbed my phone and started reading the next couple of chapters,I was walking when I heard whispers and looked behind me to see Daniel.

He looks at me then walks over to me, not noticing the girl looking at us "Oh my God I they're both 10/10"

I sigh and start talking with Daniel, "Try not to fall asleep in class you look a tad bit tired" I said, I was only telling him cause Zoe became a better person later on.

We get to the school and we wait outside "We have 2 New students Today"

Daniel slowly walks in with me right beside him, I looked calm,I was not calm.

Freaking teacher I don't wanna introduce myself now they're staring at me and Daniel I feel uncomfortable.

"I'm Reison Leon but just call me Rei or Leo"

Just as they all thought Daniel was hot they thought I was cute.

I had the seat next to Zak and Daniel had the seat next to Jay.

Zoe got in front of me and Daniel and started trying to flirt, I ignored her and tried starting to talk with Zak "Hey sorry about the-um thing that happened last time"

Zak looked like he wanted to kill me but luckily Mira was there, "You look like you have something on your face ,handsome thing" I inwardly cringed.

"Zoe stop flirting and sit it's annoying" I didn't say Zoe's name cause I'm not supposed to know it yet, other then that we were perfectly synced.

"Oh Zak! Scary! What?"

I let out a small giggle, I see the smallest bit of pink on Zak's cheeks. "Hey Zak wanna be friends" I gave him a smile.

"Sure just as long as you're not annoying me all the time and don't mess with Mira" I nodded and gave him a bigger smile, I saw the light pink on his cheeks again.

I was at lunch and everyone was fawning over Daniel and talking about how I looked kinda like a girl and cute.

I sat with Daniel cause Zak probably didn't wanna talk to me yet. Zak's three goons walked over and invited me and Daniel to go somewhere.

"You wanna smoke"Daniel looked confused for a second before speaking up "I Quit Smoking" they turned to me.

"I don't smoke" fire is better for other things.

       •°•°•°•°•°Timeskip°•°•°•°•°•°

We were in the ClassRoom, I kept talking with Zak while reading the comic of the day.

"Well I heard you were a good boxer" Zak nodded "Yeah I'm the fastest and the best, anyways do you box?"

"No, I fight with my Metal Bo Staff" he nodded.

"Is that wh-" he was interrupted by Daniel screaming fuck, I started laughing Zak let out a small chuckle,he honestly doesn't look bad when he isn't mad.

562 words, Comment what characters you want.