Scapbooking |FLUFF ☁️

I recycled another fanfic sjsjsjj
Might be a little OOC,,, I'm sorry!

Warnings; None that I know of,,,
Prompt; Cute couple doing cute things
Word count; 1125
_ _ _ _

Soft snipping sound filled the room as you and your boyfriend sat in comfortable silence as you both did something to contribute to Rantaro's journal. It was a little hobby of his that you couldn't help but fall in love with. Everything was chill and calm as you both took things slow. You wanted things to at least look good.

"Do you think this should go here?" His soft, deep voice was music to your ears. To be honest, he wasn't really outspoken much. Not to mention how closed off he was from the outside world. You were very lucky that he actually accepted your confession. You look over to where he was pointing.

"Hmm… Yeah, that looks great!" You say encouragingly. Amami smiled softly, glueing the piece of paper into the blank page. Since these were themed pages, you decided to go for a place he went to. London to be exact. Everything had a motif of blue and red. In a way,the colours represented you both as a couple.

Rantaro was the colder one of the two of you. Soft spoken, quiet and calmer. He was chill. Handsome but also unapproachable at times. He was ice cold at times but he never tried to hurt you on purpose. He loved you.

You were the more energetic and upbeat one. The fire to his ice. Your heat was able to warm him up to you, which people didn't think was possible. You always spoke for him and you were so patient.He never understood why you, you of all people loved him so dearly. Sometimes he would even get confused and afraid. Were you going to leave him? He didn't  want that. Was she good enough? 

Of course, you were always there to assure him that you would never, ever leave him. You were stuck to him and vice versa.He meant the absolute world to you. You two may be opposites but the old saying, "Opposites attract." was definitely true with you both.

"Mm… I don't like that there…" He mumbled, moving the picture of the famous landmark to the left. You guide his hand slowly upwards. "How does that look?" You ask. He nods. "Mhm, we could also add the word cut out next to it." He suggested.

You watch him kneel down to look under the table to try and find the picture of the specific place he found while on his trip. He held it up triumphantly. "Aha! There you are you little bastard!" You flinch slightly. It was slightly jarring to see him swearing. He was always laid back after all.

Using the glue stick, he pasted it into the journal. This cutting and pasting routine carried on for what seemed like hours. At times, conversation died down. But, it didn't matter. Both of you like the silence of the room. All that did matter, however, is that the both you were together.

"Rantaro, what do you wanna eat?" You look into the fridge. His deep voice called from the other room, "Uuh.. Can I just get candy?.". You shook your head playfully and sighed. He always had that. In fact, there was one moment in the month where you had nothing but candy in the pantry. 

Soft tapping was heard on the window. Rain. It was… Raining. You stared out the window for what seemed like an hour. Tap, tap, tap, tap. It sounded nice. Taking out a snack for both you and him. You walked back to your shared room, placing the bag of star shaped candy in front of him.

"Thank you." He smiled gratefully at you. He pats your head slightly as a type of reward. You both watched the rain on the window. You leaned into Rantaro without saying a word. It was comfortable.

You were comfortable. It was nice, you had to admit. "Hey Y/N?" He says softly. You hummed, looking up at him with innocent eyes. God, it was like cupid shot Amami with a gun. He  coughs slightly as his face heats up. "I love you…"YHe mumbled.

You sat up, turning to face him. "What did you say?" He felt his face grow even warmer as he took a slight breather. "I-... I love you!" He blurted out. You looked at him wide eyed. "You… You mean that?" You ask in fake disbelief. "O-Of course I mean that!" He exclaims.

"You say that like we haven't been dating for months." He huffs slightly. "Ah, sorry." You hummed. "But in my defence, you sounded like you were confessing all over again!" You teased playfully. He looks away, stubbornly. "You shut your mouth…" 

You giggled at his reaction. "Aw, don't be like that! Look, you can have a page from the journal to customize to yourself." You offered. You roll your eyes. "Really?" He raised an eyebrow,  unamused. "Yes, really!" You exclaimed happily, pretending to not pick up on his sarcasm.

Shaking his head, he pat yours. "I won't take your page buuut…" He snatches your handful of candy you took earlier from your hands. "I'll take your food." Scrambling to his feet, he took off, leaving you in the dust. "Hey!" You get up and run after him.

The only thing echoing in the house was your joyous laughter and teasing banter mixed with sounds of you both running around in the house. It was definitely different from the start of the day. Both of you just sitting around, scrapbooking in his journal to both of you running around.

The colder male was very tall and therefore had an advantage at running. He was sure as hell faster than you'll ever be. Since he also took up sport as another hobby, it would be no surprise that he was that athletic. It seemed that luck was not on your side as you tripped, hitting the floor with a thud.

"Oh, are- are you okay??" He asked. You groaned in response. "Does it look like I'm okay?" He sat there in a quiet stance with a poker face. You facepalm internally. "No. No, I'm not." He helps you up quickly. "I'm sorry..." He pulled his bag of candy out from his pocket, handing it to you.

"Wh-What?" You asked, slightly confused. "Just take it." He smiled. You apprehensively took it and started eating it. "You know, if you asked politely, I would've given it to you."You patted his shoulder. He sighs quietly. "Oh, hush." You shook your head and sighed playfully.

He made sure you were patched up after that whole debacle.