Maid Café | FLUFF ☁️

Sporadic update time lmao. no if you're gonna ask, im not alive.

Word count; 1069 words
Warnings; Mild language(?), Reader is a tsundere
Prompt; Maid Café

Uses Gender Neutral Pronouns.

_ _ _ _

"Y/N!! Someone wants you!!" 

The H/C haired maid perked up at the sound of their name. As they straightened their dress, the sound of their heels tapped gently across the wooden floor. 

'This was new…' No one had ever called on them specifically to serve them. But when they looked at the customer it became increasingly clear. "...Avocado. Should've known." 

Rantaro leaned back, giving them a small crooked smile. "Hey." They rolled their eyes, gripping the tin tray they held in her hands tightly. "What do you want?" They huffed. The pretty boy pouted. "That's not the way to talk to your ever loving boyfriend." He mumbled. 

Y/N gave a sickening sweet smile. "Oh? I'm sorry. I'm kind of working here and I don't want any distractions."They hissed through their teeth. Amami didn't even flinch. "You're hot when you're angry." He cooed teasingly. 

"I'm literally going to kick your ass." They mumbled as Amami sat up in his chair. "Quite bold of you to assume I wouldn't be into that." He joked. Before he could even make another bad and/or suggestive joke, they hit him gently over the head with the tray. 

"O-Ow…" He sighed quietly, rubbing the place on his head where he was hit. "I thought you loved me???" He says quietly in a hurt voice. "Oh I do, you just have a shitty way of showing it." Y/N said confidently.

Rantaro stood up and looked at Y/N. "Oh?" He raised a brow. Y/N mocked his little sound of mock surprise. "O h?" They raised the tray again to hit him again but very quickly, before they could land a hit, the male grabbed their tray, pulling them close to his chest. 

Everything was such a blur. One moment they were in his arms, the next they were slammed into the wall with Rantaro towering over them, his green eyes somehow glowing with desire. He tilted their chin upwards. 

"You wanna try it again, babe?" His voice was dangerous and deep. Their back straightened against the wall as they gulped, feeling his breath fan against their lips. He leaned in as if he was about to kiss them but… pulled away. Y/N felt their hands grip the hem of their skirt, dissatisfaction made them feel empty.

"As sweet as you are…" His lips planted a small kiss against their neck before moving away. "I don't think my sweet tooth is aching much." He smirked at their flushed face. "I'll see you after your shift okay?" He whispered. 

And with that he left.

_ _ _ _ 

Amami waited outside The Pixelated Macaron, tapping the end of his umbrella against the damp pavement. He looked up when suddenly the bell rang, signalling the fiery maid finished their shift. They yelped seeing her partner waiting there in a somewhat different get up.

A long-sleeved, buttoned down shirt with a few buttons let free, black cuffed jeans and a couple of chains slipped through the loops of his pants. "... Hello." They mumbled quietly, looking him up and down, not entirely used to Amami dressing so casually yet so formal.

"Heya." He offered his hand to her. They take it gratefully but not before being pulled in for a kiss. It only lasted for a couple of seconds but it felt the whole world stopped just for the both of them. The green haired male pulled away as Y/N blushed. "You look so adorable you know."

Y/N held his hand tightly looking away. "Shut up, simp." They mumbled. Rantaro chuckled quietly. "But hey, I'm at least your simp." He purred quietly into her ear.

They stepped back in surprise. "H-Hey. We don't do that here." The pretty boy rolled his eyes. "Yeah but you just look so cute I couldn't help it really." He shrugged. Y/N blushed again. "Alright, what's with this flirty act, huh?"

Amami only brought the back of her hand to his lips, kissing it ever so gently. "You just seemed so over worked so I thought I should act like a gentleman for a little while." Y/N scoffed. "Gentleman?" They snickered.

The green haired male furrowed his eyebrows before relaxing, giving her a devilish smile. "My mistake, babe. Would you prefer I be more… Rough… with you?" He asked almost mockingly. Y/N turned away, hissing curses under their breath. "Fuck you and your flirty attitude, you're lucky I love you so fucking much."

"Awh, I love you too hun." He smiled normally, immediately switching back to his carefree and chill persona. Y/N was impressed he could switch so rapidly between the two. It was quite jarring to have a chilled, carefree guy who's head over heels in love with you to a more primal and teasing side of him that they never even knew existed in the first place.

Y/N gave Amami a small smile in return. "You're a dork." He sighed and shrugged, holding her close to his side. "When am I not?" They laughed quietly. "Good point." Y/N yawned and leaned on their partner, shutting their eyes for a second. 

It was nice.

It was nice to just be with him.

All the stress building up from working in a maid cafe of all things melted away into the dark.

They opened their eyes again, only to see the light drizzle became a little harsher. Stepping under the umbrella, they bumped into Rantaro a little. They slipped up and stumbled forward. They braced themselves for the impact. But it didn't come. 

"Wha?" They immediately looked up into the eyes of their partner. "Guess you fell for me twice." He grinned. Y/N hit his shoulder. "Oi." He glared at them. "I could drop you." Y/N shook their head. "No, no, no. I'm okay." He helped them get to their feet soon enough.

"... Hey Ranny?" Rantaro looked at his partner. "Yeah?" They held his hand tightly. "... I love you." The adventurer blushed softly. "Simp." Rantaro mumbled in return. 'God, they're so cute.'  Were his only thoughts. 

"Okay, coming from the dumbass himbo simp." They retorted. He laughed and kissed their cheek. "Whatever, that's not true. At least I know you love me." He sighed. "That's enough for me."