CΉΛPƬΣЯ ӨПΣ

Start from the beginning

"Hey guys, didn't make you guys wait long, right?" I chuckled, kicking my board up and catching it into my palm while turning off my headphones, music getting cut off in the middle of the song.

"You fucking idiot! Where have you been? You took forever!" Rhea laughed out while pushing my shoulder, nearly making me tip over.

"Calm down. I'm here now aren't I, not like I want to. Anyways, How have you been?" I asked with a cheeky smile. Sometimes I don't know why I ask, I know they'll all have a similar answers to my question.

Rhea shook her head, giving me a solemn look as she scratched her head lightly, while the others gave similar looks.

"So why were you 'oh so late' today (Y/n)?" Klaus asked me.

"Well considering my parents aren't ever home in the morning to wake me up, I kept snoozing the alarms as per usual. I actually wasn't expecting to be so late, so I booked it down the hills. Let me tell you, downhill riding is so much fun, I don't understand why you guys don't ride." A frown was on my lips when I talked about my parents but a smile replaced it when I started talking about downhilling.

"You know, you'll be in much more danger riding down hills at such speed than anything else, right?." Anthony spoke up.

"Yeah we don't wanna get killed going speeds that surpass the speed limit." Krista rolled her eyes.

"Fair enough, what classes y'all got then?" They passed their schedules towards me while I look back a forth between my schedule and each of their's.

"Nope, nope, nope, nope, lunch obviously... Nope. Oh! hello math class. Disgusting, out of all those classes we only have math together, math! So glad my luck this year is extremely horrible from last year." I gave their schedules back, and stretched my arms above my head.

"Oh my lord, you didn't even bother fixing your shirt at all? Really, you couldn't even iron it?" Krista scolded me.

"What? Oh. As I've said before mom, I woke up late and rushed here. What would you like me to do then?"

"Well for starters, I'm gonna do this." She went up to me, patting down the shoulder part of the shirt, then continued to tuck it into my pants, pulling a bit out so it folds a little over the top of my jeans.

"Woah there missy, take me on a date first! I didn't realize you'd want to get into my pants so early." My voice was playful as I teased her, and she continued to fix my shirt after smacking my shoulder with much force.

"Shut up, you're so annoying."

"You know you love me." I threw my arm over her shoulder and nuzzled my cheek into hers. She pushed me away and started smacking me once more.

"Unfortunately I do, now leave me alone, for the love of all that's good." She rolled her eyes once more and started walking away.

I gasped at her and with all my dramatics I replied;

"Stop abusing me, it won't fit good on a college application." The only thing she did as a reply was stuck her middle finger up as she walked across the parking lot into the school.

"That's one way to run a girl away." Klaus snickered at me, well, more or so at Krista flipping me the bird.

"Hmm, yep, that's why I can't commit. I'll always run them away, it happens all the time. We have," I checked my phone. "less than five minutes, we should probably hurry up." I sighed out. I'm not looking forward to this school year, or even the next.