Pressing my tongue against her clit firmly, I swirl circles over every inch of it before sucking it in between my teeth. I grab her soft peachy ašś and draw her wet cuñt deeper into my mouth as my elbows widen her thighs more allowing me more access.

"Yes.. like that Thorin...I really like that...don't stop." She said in French, her series of words moaned into the air and her grip on my hair tightened even more.

Removing my lips from her clit, I move my tongue up and down her wet slit that dripped more and more with every lick. I then suck on her pussy lîps till they became puffy.
Without warning I bury my tongue into her salty slit and feel her walls against my tongue as I swirled it and buried it deeper.

The sheets crumple as she grabs it with one hand, her body still arched for me. I take one hand form her ass and rub circles round her clit, before taking it between me thumb and index finger and massaging the wet swollen bud.

Her moans turned to cries as she now begged for realease. "Thorin...I'm...I...oh god"

I speed up my motions, my tongue thrusted deeper into her folds and my fingers circled,tweaked and massaged faster till she came with a loud cry, roaring my name and panting as her body spread across the bed, spent. As I lapped up all of her sweetness I felt her twitch and I laughed into her pussy causing her to groan.

"You want some more baby?" I tease.

"Always" she replied and my cock never felt harder.

*******************

Maple's POV

He rose and stood proud, his blond wet curls framing his face.

He dropped his towel letting his throbbing thick côck spring free, cutting through the air and I bite my lips in anticipation of being full once again.
His hands grab the base of his dick and squeezes all the way to the tip. "You want this?"

After I nod he leans to place a kiss over my belly button and he began trailing wet kisses across my torso moving upwards and stopping over my left boob. He takes my pebbled nipple into his mouth and sucked on it as his left hand runs over body onto my right ass squeezing it. My hand runs through his hair and I pull his him closer as he sucked. His mouth went to the other nipple giving it the same attention.

His kisses move to my chest, then up my neck to my lips and he began to suck my lower lip. Moans leaving my lips. His tongue found its way into my mouth and our tongues twirl.

Pulling away he kissed all the way to my ear and whispered sharply. "Turn. Ass Up"

I did as I was told and I felt my wetness drip down my leg.

My face buried into the sheets as I felt his bulbous tip push through my folds.
His warm hands planted on my ass and kneaded it as he eased into me. I leaned back into his dick that stretched my walls and moan with pleasure.

One hand glided from my left ass down my back and into my hair, yanking my face to the side and my eyes met his hooded, dark silver gaze. At that same moment, he thrust deep into me and we both moan into the air, his eyes still piercing through mine as the bed rocked and creaked out a jade colour.

Immediately our bodies were transported and the creaking bed below us turned into a still ocean that went on for miles, reflecting the familiar pink sky and peachy clouds above us. Littered in the ocean were soft rose petals and cherry blossoms and light blue lightning ran through the rose gold sky. His brutal thrusts caused harsh ripples in the petal-covered ocean as the golden sun glistened over our skin making us shimmer and sparkle. Jade butterflies and shiny indigo birds flapped through the air leaving glitter in their wake that salted over her shiny bodies and a familiar lemony yellow ribboned through the air.