8

I walked through the small hallway in uncomfortable slience with Jongho. In less than a minute we reached the Kitchen and saw Wooyoung and San sitting at the table eating.

"Morning peeps. I cooked." Wooyoung said to mostly reassure us. Even I wouldn't eat San's cooking. He started a fire the other day when he cooked. Maybe Wooyoung knew how to cook.

Jongho told me to sit at the table and wait because he would bring me a plate of food.

"So." San started but was finished by Wooyoung. "What's your story?" I looked down at the dark wooden table. Wasn't the time but nice table.

I felt a hand go on my shoulder. I looked up to see Jongho standing there giving the smallest glare to the two.

"Oh. Oh my god I am so sorry. If you don't want to answer you dont have to." I heard Wooyoung's voice apologize.

"Its fine." A thought came to my mind after I said this. I looked back up and saw that Jongho knew what I was going to do. He had also sat down across from me after placing thr plate down for me.

I heard Jongho let out a cute little chuckle. "Before I tell you mine I want you to tell me yours. After all you did kidnap me and bring me here." I added that last part for effect.

It worked because I heard the two let out a little gasp. I saw them nod their heads.

I looked at the plate of food. Not fully lissening to the two talking to each other. Being honest I didn't really care.

"Fare enough. I suppose you want to k ow why your here to huh?" San said looking at me while his and Wooyoung's played footsie. Annoying.

I nodded. This is the time where I get some answers that have been clouding my head for a while now. Some of the answers I would have to get on my own and figure out on my own. I could ask them some of the random ones too.

Wooyoung sat up and walked around the counter to sit next to San. Jongho got up and out of his seat and moved over to sit next to me. I watched him sit down and averted my eyes back to the other two.

Wooyoung was sitting next to San and San's hand was on his thigh by the looks of it.

"Yeah I do. Like as in why am I here? Where exactly is here?" I heard Jongho sigh once I said that last part. I didn't know why. But I didn't need to get into that right now.

"And who is everyone to everyone. And who are you all?" I finished my brain going slightly less crazy from asking all of these. Now for some answers.

San nodded and put his other hand on the table. "Yunho and Mingi are seeing each other. I am Wooyoung's best friend." Jongho scoffed but San chose to ignore it.

"Jongho is the youngest but strongest and being honest the new boss and scary." San shoved his shoulders.

"And Hongjoong is technically the leader but he's out on a vacation for a couple months. We were told he would be back today. Park Seonghwa is Hongjoong's boyfriend. Something happened to Seonghwa but no one knows what." I saw Jongho shuffle in his seat. I would need to ask about that too.

I was shocked at the new information and how he just said it all like that. Like it was nothing at all. I nodded my head understanding this all and trying to take it all in.

Suddenly a thought popped into my mind. Something was up with Park Seonghwa and the only person who knows what is Jongho. I stayed facing the two not bothering to bring up Jongho right now. I wanted the other answers.

Wooyoung opened his mouth to speak. He must have sentenced some tension but he didn't speak of it.

"Basically your in a forest. Hongjoong can show you a map because I dont know where it is." He smiled. He was loud I almost wanted to grab a switch and turn him down from 70 to 22. You know?

"This is my best friend San. He is a spawn of Satan. But he is more of a cute one. But you know. He can do things like you know how to do but more of just in the head. He don't need his hands because he mostly deels in black magic."

San nodded and smirked at me. Okay so I get what Wooyoung ment by you know. But then he smiled a big smile when Wooyoung said black magic. He also started blushing but it quickly faded. Wow the duialty.

"And you also know Wooyoung. Most people just call him Woo. Woo is one of the three brothers of Magic. They are known for being hot and cute. They are the most powerful when together but one of them ran off an is trying to take over all Magic things and beings. Like the Devil himself."

San looked down it was obvious he didn't want to continue. Now thinking about it Wooyoung probably didn't want to either. Weird how I havent heard anything of Jongho yet.

Like he was reading my mind again Jongho started talking. "Woo is one of the three brothers of Magic yes. So is Mingi. Woo can mess with feelings and such while Mingi can move objects with his mind." He looked into my eyes just then.

"You already know me Jongho. I have strength. I don't think theres a word for it but I have power in everything I do from certain activities to even just talking. And I usually win everything too. I also like apples." He smiled a big gummy bear smile.

"Yunho is a healer simple as that. He heals people and can do a lot of other things but chooses not to. Boring sometimes but very helpful."

I looked him up and down. He was proving to be powerful in words.

"Okay. So what's with Hongjoong and Park Seonghwa?" I asked looking at the three.

Apparently Jongho was answering this again.

"Hongjoong is a leader. He leads us all in a task that won't be known until its done. But he is like a father to us but still more on the friend side. What he does is everything someone who would lead you would do. He knows just about everything and everyone." He sighed. I felt the air grow more tense.

"Park Seonghwa is also a part of the three brothers of magic. He is the one that can controll time and the one that wants to rule. He is like a mother to us in many ways. But he isn't him for some reason." Jongho titled hos head down saying the last part. He knew something.

"But you if Hongjoong is correct which he most likely is. You are a Darken Angle. Known for being handsome at times when trying but mostly acting like a normal person. Darken Angles are the most powerful when acting alone with magic but together with mind. They can also do just about everything with the right training. Which I'm guessing you never have." San spoke again. Probably ready to be off the topic of Park Seonghwa.

I nodded taking it all in. I still didn't understand why I was there but for right then the though split my mind and all I could think about was what the other's said. Comprehendening what everything was. I understood but it was hard to take it all in.

Especially from knowing so little. But if I ever wanted to go back I would need to go with it. And so that was what I chose to do. Not even sure if I wanted to go back, I started eating my breakfast in silence while the other three made chit chat. Yunho and Mingi walking in after a while.

[If you still confused comment and I wil explain. But try to comprehend on your own first hehe. Peace]