2

I woke up on Father's chair. I don't remember what happened for me to be sitting here but I know I should get out.

I started to sit up but was forcefully pushed back down by the black haired figure. I suddenly remembered what happened last night.

Supposing that it was morning to say the least. I looked up and saw the black haired male smile a genuine smile.

"What do you want?" I asked. I knew he was up to something. I suddenly remembered what happened. A shocked look on my face had to have appeared because the black haired male started to speak

"Hows your ass?" I looked away not wanting to answer. Being honest my ass did hurt like hell but that was not needed to be said aloue

"Where'd you put the knife?" Was the only thing I was worried about. "You passed out f
rom shock and then I stopped the bleeding. Well." He stopped and smirked up at me. "After I was done."

This was making me mad. I stood up to walk on out but immediately sat right back down. The pain was too much but I wanted to feel it again for some reason. A small lump was forming in my throat.

The black haired man started to chuckle. Why does Father punish me like this? I was thinking really just to ignore the black haired man hovering over me.

"What time you'd stop?" I asked. Not really expecting one. I didn't get one either.

"Your Father wants me out of the house in an hour. We have time for one more round." He started to smirk. I frowned at the man.

"No. Because I have to go outside." "No." "Yes." I started to stand up and I accidentally let out a small moan from the pain. I hope the black haired figure didn't hear it.

I looked up and saw him smile behind. He heard me. I let out a soft sigh.

I started to walk towards the door. The pain killing me but feeling mazing at the same time. And I still have to walk about a mile to the forest lake.

I want to see that fawn again. That's all I could think about. Suddenly a thought came into my mind.

I turned around and looked at the black haired man. I just now realized that he was only a couple years older than me.

"Mr. Park." I said in Father's voice. It went straight to his head. I laughed inside.

He hummed in response but saw me standing in the doorway instead. His jaw opened a little bit. Then a smirk formed on his face.

"You want another round? Too handsome boy." I shook my head. "Stand right here in front of me." I said. The black haired male stepped right in front of me. Having to tilt his head down the tiniest bit.

I leaned into his ear putting my knee in front of between his legs. I let out a chuckle into his ear. "Fuck you Park Seonghwa." I said.

I then immediately shoved my knee inbetween his legs as hard as I could.

He fell to his knees and let out a groan. I smiled and kicked him in his ribs. Not as hard as I could because it was right leg where he stabbed me.

He huffed over onto his side and let out another groan.

I wanted to stab him in his leg too. But I knew better.

I let out a laugh and walked out of the office. It was morning like I thought. I headed down the hallway.

I walked down the hall to go to little Hongjoong's room. Knowing he wouldn't mind if I had some of his food. He was allowed thirds because he was only seven.

I knocked on his door not wanting to scare him knocked on it five times. Everyone else knocks three because of good manners.

He opened the door with a wide smile on his face. Something must have gone through his mind because he pulled me into his room fast.

A louder moan escaped through my mouth and my hand instantly covered my mouth. Oops.

Hongjoong looked at me weird. He has to ask Mother or Father about this later. But he wouldn't rat me out and I know that.

He's the only family member I can trust.

I mouthed a sorry. He closed the door and relocked it. "What was that?" He asked in a more hushed voice than I moaned out a second ago. Again oops.

"I moaned." I said in a small moan. The pain was getting to the point where it didn't hurt just felt great.

I sat down on his bed hoping the pain would come back to where I didn't moan. Stupid kink.

"O-okay, well it isn't a good thing to do in front of people is it." I shook my head.

I looked at the one person who loved me.

"Well. Could I borrow some bandages and something like a rag to put in my mouth. So I don't moan and scare anything in the forest please?" I asked him with a look on my face.

"Oh uh sure." He ran into his bathroom and came back out two minutes later, holding a first aid kit and a wet rag. "Here." "Thanks."

I looked at the first aid kit. Mother always made sure it was full because she didn't want anyone else to get hurt. I was the only exception.

I opened the aid kit and took out the bandages, and rolled up my pant leg.

I opened my eyes really big. I didn't have to roll up my pant legs. I only hand boxers on. "You want some pants? They would work as shorts for you. And I'll give you my biggest shirt." I nodded thanking him.

I wrapped my leg up in a couple of seconds. Good thing little Hongjoong was in his walk in closet. I let out a couple moans as quiet as I could from the pleasure of not having pain.

As I let out the last moan little hongjoong came back in with the clothes he thinks will fit me. He threw the clothes over my lap. "Stop moaning it's weird to hear." I let out a chuckle.

"Okay. Thank you Joongie." I said. Hoping he would soon forget about the moaning. I grabbed the rag and put it in my mouth.

I let out a loud moan but it was muffled. I played back with the clothes stil in my lap. My throat was starting to hurt from not letting out that moan. I let out another three as loud as they wanted to be. But I was lucky to have a rag.

I would need to moan as loud as I could in the forest. I stood up and walked to his bathroom. I got into the clothes he gave me. They fit like he said they would.

I was wearing shorts and a oversized shirt to the forest tonight. I didn't want to be late tomorrow. Seonghwa would go harder than he ever had before and make me stay awake for all of it.

I walked put of the bathroom and said thank you and waved goodbye. Without him saying a word I walked out into the hallway. Luckily no one else was there.

I made my way to Mother's office. Knowing she would tell me to either a night or another week. The maid would always sneak a pail of water out so I could drink for a week.

Luckily the berries were always nice. But I was full today so I wouldn't be able to down anything until tomorrow afternoon. I let out a sigh that no one else could hear.

I headed to Mother's office. Hoping for a week.