Part 8

Alessia
~

If i could go up to the Moon Goddess and change my fate, I definitely would. I lay in my bed face down. When he left I got in pajamas and began to sulk. I knew that he was spying on me and I didn't enjoy that at all. How long was he in here and what all did he hear?

After another 30 minutes of thinking, my mind finally starts to wander off into sleep.

~

I wake up to loud knocking on my door. I huff in frustration and get up to open it. There are two girls about the same age as me standing in the door way with happy eyes. They are super gorgeous and look similar to one another. One has straight, long brown hair and the other has wavy, long black hair. They immediately pull me into a hug and I feel a little self conscious due to my morning breath, and my morning face. Technically it's not even morning anymore I just stayed up way to late last night.

"Your even more gorgeous than he described!" The one with straight hair says while looking me up in down with adoration.

"Oh my gosh!" The one with wavy hair blurts out. "Where are our manners! I am Gabriella and this is my older sister Vanessa." The wavy haired girl states. Maybe she sensed how uncomfortable and confused I was becoming. To be honest I thought they were twins. They must be very close in age.

"We are the sisters of Jameson." The older one speaks up and that's when realization dons on me. They push past me into my room and inspect it and I walk into the closet. I put on tan pants and a white crop top. I top it off with a graffiti jean jacket and a Lois Vuitton purse.

They look at me in complete awe when I walk out of the closet

They look at me in complete awe when I walk out of the closet. I let my hair out of the previous pony tail. Gabriella runs up to me and bombards me with questions. "Did you guys have sex yet? How is he even allowing you to stay in this room and not with him?!" Gabriella says while grabbing for a strand of my hair.

"We haven't done anything and he knows that I wouldn't have come with him if I didn't get my own room." I say matter of factly causing them to chuckle. Vanessa steps up and walks towards me.

"Feisty! I like it! He needs someone who questions his authority." She says looking at me excitedly. "So you wanna come party with me and my friends tonight? You deserve to have some fun." She asks me and I look at her with a smirk.

"Yea you should come with us!" Gabriella exclaims. Vanessa looks at her with annoyance.

"You can't come Gabby you have test to study for. Wait, how old are you, Alessia?" She looks at me with confusion. I guess I don't look like an adult age.

Nah! I do.

"Come on Vanessa!" Gabriella yells. Vanessa waves her hand in a sho motion and then turns back to me.

"I'm 22." I say to Vanessa and she nods with excitement.

"So come with us! My friends are going to love you, because they technically have to, and because you are legit super cool! You give off good vibes." She says. I smirk and look at her with squinted eyes.