Why... Me?

Prolouge-

Startled, I look down at my iPod. What song is this? Its like I'm sitting here, listening to my regular songs when, WHAM!, these kids start screaming in my ears. I like how this song sounds, though. I flip screens until I reach the lyrics.

I wanna save your,

save your heart tonight,

he'll only break ya,

leave ya torn apart, oh!

I like the lyrics, too. But, how did this song get on my iPod? The name of the artist sounds like some boy-band; One Direction. MY door opens somewhat quickly, scaring the crap outta me since I wasn't expecting it to open. But, I see my momma, so I take my headphones outta my ears.

"Yes, Momma?" I ask, she looks like she's about to cry.

"Honey, w...we have to leave." she stutters out.

"Leave? Why're you cryin'? Let's go on and leave to get what we need from the store then come on back here." I say, getting up.

"N...no honey, we have to leave, the country." Momma says, making my eyes grow wide.

"You mean, move? Into the city?!" I ask, Momma laughs, glad I could lighten up her mood after she dropped this bomb on me. Note my sarcasm.

"Not exactely, honey, we'll still be in the country, but in a completely different country, if you understand what I mean." Momma replies.

"Wha....What?! Wi..wil I at least get to say good bye to my friends? And, what about Chuck?!?! Wait, where are we goin'?" I ask.

"Let's see," my Mom says, sitting down on my bed, "I said, 'We'll still be in the country, but in a different country. No. I don't really care about what you do about Chuck, I never really liked him, its just somethin' 'bout that boy that I don't like. And, England." Momma tells me. 

A/N:

Hey guys! Yeah, yeah,....another story?!?!Well, this is the story that I was workin' on on my phone and I didn't have any room left for anymore notes on there to keep writing this story... So I had to beg my mother to take me to the library so I could use their computer and get the notes off of my phone. My computer's still screwed over...and I should be gettin' my new one on Black Friday(this friday for those of y'all in different countries.) I'll try to update the other stories too. I swear. But, other than that, that's about it.

-Hopie! x)