On the way to town, beeches

I wake up and grin. There was a lot of drama after the boys went home last night, and it ended when I punched Jeremy. To say he was surprised is an understatement, and it was actually slightly funny. From my point of view, anyways.

Zoey and I made plans last night to go to town, so I'm excited for today. I step out of my room and head into the bathroom to grab a shower and get ready. Surprisingly, it doesn't take me too terribly long to dry and fix my hair afterwards, and I put some light makeup on. After swiping on my last coat of mascara, I leave the bathroom and pass Zoey in the hall on the way to get dressed.

"You better hurry, chica," I smile, and she grins back. She was kind of ticked at me last night for hurting Jeremy, but she understood. She's had a love triangle of her own before, granted mine was more of a love square, but still.

"I will," she laughs, "Don't rush me." I smile and decide to get dressed then just chill until she's ready. Thinking about it, I try to channel my inner Jade West today. I go for a black tank top, layered with a red and black plaid button-up over it, and ripped denim shorts with my combat boots.

I let my hair down and shake it out, then walk downstairs for breakfast. I decide to just grab a granola bar because I'm not that hungry, and inhale it. I run back upstairs as Zoey steps out of the bathroom, done with everything but being dressed.

"Hey," I call to her, and she turns around. "Eat this if you're not that hungry, we can get a big lunch in town." She nods and catches the granola bar I toss her way, inhaling it like I did. I step into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and finish about the same time that Zoey steps in to brush hers.

"You must be excited," she laughs, and I nod. "Good thing I wasn't that hungry, I'd have wanted more than that granola bar."

"Shut up," I grin after I rinse out my mouth, "and hurry up. I'm surprised Jeremy's still asleep, and I wanna get out of here before he wakes up."

"I need to talk to you about that today, as a matter of fact," she tells me, and I nod. I knew she wouldn't let it just drop. I leave the bathroom and walk downstairs.

"Morning, 'Rynn," I hear momma say when I reach the landing.

"Good morning, momma," I smile, and pull her into a hug.

"You're never up this early," she laughs, "I hope you've got a ride for today, I can't drive you anymore. I've got to work on, uhm, insurance policies."

"Uhh, okay?" I ask slowly, and Zoey steps down beside me.

"Morning, Ms. Johnson," Zoey smiles, and Momma smiles back at her.

"Good morning, Zoey," she says, and I grab Zoey's arm to pull her out of the door, just about the time I hear someone else make their way down the stairs.

"We're going to have to get the boys to drive us today, so let me call Louis, then we can talk while I feed Boy," Zoey nods, and I dial Louis' number on my phone.

"Hello?"

"Louissss," I groan, and I hear a chuckle from his end.

"Yes, little Rynn?"

"Momma- wait, why'd you laugh at me?" I ask, slight indignation in my voice.

"Your accent is adorable," I blush, and Zoey shoots me a look.

"Shut up, I could say the same about you," I huff, and Louis laughs.

"Sure thing. Now, what was it you needed?" he asks.

"Momma just told Zoey and I that she cant drive us to town today, so I was gonna ask if you and the boys would like to go with us, as a way for Zoey and I to get a ride." I laugh as I say this. Thinking about it, while everyone was crowding around Louis and I last night, I saw Harry checking out Zoey. A devilish thought crosses my mind as I listen to Louis ask the boys if they're up for a day in town today.

"They're all in for it, Rynn," Louis tells me.

"Great, I've still got to feed boy, but just come on down here, 'cause Zoey and I are both ready. We'll either be in the barn or heading down the driveway,"

"Alrighty, see you soon, love," Louis says, and he clicks off.

"Come on," I nod to Zoey, and she follows me to the barn. "Good morning, Boy." I smile. I open his stall and he nudges my shoulder with his muzzle.

"Here, hun," Zoey says, and I turn around to see a feed bucket being hoisted over the stall door. I grab it and sit it down in the corner, and Boy buries his head in the food. I chuckle and scratch between his ears, then leave the stall.

"Thanks, now let's start down the driveway," I say, and Zoey nods.

"I'm guessing that the boys will be here soon, so I'm going to start talking," she says, and I nod as we make our way towards the road.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Alright guys, I haven't posted to this story in two years, and for that I'm deeply sorry. I'm aware that everyone has excuses, so I won't bother giving you any. I apologize for not being able to post, but do not make any promises to post more often. There will be posts, but I have no clue when. Yes, this chapter is short. It's extremely late and I felt terrible for not posting, so here. Enjoy it, because I'll try to write when I next get free time. Love you peeps, and thank you for staying with me even while I went a-wol.

-Hopie

Why... Me?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara