I just wanted food

"Zoey," I start after grabbing her arm.

"Yo?"

"Food court," I almost whisper, pointing in the direction of the food court, and without a single cue, we both take off in the direction of the food.

"God yes, I'm so hungry!" Zoey exclaims as we enter the line at a pizza shop. I nod along in agreement, then turn around to see the boys all jogging up and getting in line with us.

"The food court, really?" Louis asks, coming to stand beside me.

"Yeah, I thought we were going, " Harry pauses to take a breath, and then in a high pitched voice he quietly squeals, "SHOPPING!" Zoey turns and sticks her tongue out at him and I do the same to Louis when I realize he was laughing.

Yes, we're mature.

"We were," I start.

"But then we saw food," Zoey finishes for me and we share a look before laughing.

"Well, this is fine with me," Niall grins, "I love food."

"Sameeee," I groan, leaning back and rubbing my stomach, "and I'm so hungry!"

"You are both aware that you won't be spending a single penny anywhere today, right?" Louis asks Zoey and I.

"Whatchu mean, fool?" I jokingly ask, thinking for a split second that he meant we couldn't buy anything.

"Just that anything you two want," Harry cuts in, "the lads and I will take care of." Zoey and I let out a squeal of happiness and before I engulf Louis in a hug, I see Zoey attack Harry in one of her hugs and I grin. Oh yeah, this is going to be goooood. We finally order and I'm shocked to be getting such a large slice of pizza, but we all take our food and go sit down smack in the middle of the food court to eat it, while Zoey and I check out the other restaurants from our seats.

"Oh snap," I say, "We're getting ice cream after this." I tell Zoey and she nods.

"And maybe even some popcorn," she says, pointing towards a popcorn vender.

"How are you guys going to eat all of that?" Zayn laughs, shaking his head at us.

"Don't doubt our power dear grasshopper," Zoey says in a low voice and I just grin at her antics. Zayn puts his hand up in surrender and we all finish our pizza before long.

"Are we even going to actually shop today," Louis asks as I pull him to the ice cream store, "Or are we just going to get food?"

"Food," I say, "Definitely food." Louis smirks at me and just smiles while I order everyone's ice cream. Slowly, we both make our way back to the table about the same time that Zoey and Harry are walking back with everyone's popcorn.

"You guys are pigs," Liam is laughing his ass off as Zoey and I attack our food.

"You have no room to talk, sir," I accuse him, "You have very little popcorn left and your ice cream is gone. You ate faster than everyone else."

"Oh just hush," he mumbles playfully when he realizes my point.

"That's right homie, I'm a savage!" I exclaim and they all just look at me like I'm an idiot. Which, I am, if I'm being honest.

"Okay then, miss savage," Louis says, "Are you two ready to go shopping?" I pause at his question and shoot Zoey a look.

"Louis, do you know how full we are?" she asks, and I shake my head.

"We have eaten so much food that I just want to go home and take a nap," I say.

"Yup," Zoey nods.

"So we literally came all the way out here to bring them to the food court?" Niall asks, and Zayn nods.

"We can cuddle if we can go home," I sing song in Louis' ear, and he stands up.

"Alright lads, time to go!" He exclaims, and I laugh as he pulls me too my feet and we take off. I look behind me and see that Harry has thrown Zoey over his shoulder and is barreling towards us. The show off. I watch as they pass us and I smile at the two, when suddenly, I'm in the air and being thrown over a shoulder.

"Oh, you wanna race?" Louis calls out, "Then let's race!" he exclaims, and he takes off. Oh dear Lord, I hope Zoey and I come out of this alive, I think sarcastically.

-------------

A/N: So, Its been a while since I've updated this one as well. But I hope you guys enjoy the chapter ish thing. I know its short. But I haven't had the chance to download my normal writing application on this computer so I don't know how long my chapters normally are. They should be normal sized again soon. Do not forget to comment and to vote!