Chapter 30: Plan B

Start from the beginning

He sat down in the living room but there was something bothering him a lot, where was Bimil?

"I just can't get this thought out of my mind.....Where the hell is Bimil and why is she helping Yeonjun??"

Kai sighed as he looked at the message he sent Bimil a week ago that had no reply. "I'll find out everything and put an end to this..."

After few minutes, Kai heard knocking on the door and he opened it to see Yeonjun standing there with an 8ft tall guard.

"I am sorry for being late." Yeonjun said. "No problem, come inside." Kai said as he led Yeonjun and his guard to the living room.

"Where are your parents?" Yeonjun asked as he looked around but saw the house empty. "They are on a business trip in America." Kai said.

"Is that so....."

Yeonjun sat down and so did Kai and the guard.

"So....you know about the murderer, right?" Yeonjun asked. "That's right. He sent me a threat two days ago telling me to enjoy the last three days I have." Kai said in a fake sad tone.

"Tell me things one by one, who is the murderer?" Yeonjun asked. "The real murderer is Kim Yeona, she is the one behind all the recent tragedies." Kai said.

"Wait....isn't she Y/N's ex best friend? I knew it! I knew that something was wrong about her when I met her for the fist time...." Yeonjun said as he clapped his hands.

'The plan is going well....."

"But do you have any proof for that?" Yeonjun asked. "Yes, they are upstairs, in my bedroom." Kai said.

"Mr.Jung, can you please go and bring them, it's okay, isn't it?" Yeonjun asked as he looked at Kai waiting for an approve.

"No problem." Kai said. The guard got up and went upstairs leaving Kai and Yeonjun alone.

"So back to our small questions.....why is Yeona killing all those students?" Yeonjun asked. "I thought you were quick witted to know this already, Bimil is behind everything." Kai said. "W-What?" Yeonjun asked. "Both girls hate the boys they kill so that's why Bimil helped Yeona through everything." Kai said.

"Even though that Junmyeon won't stop her, I will! I knew that her past was related to all of this!" Yeonjun said. Kai got a bit curious, he lost his chance to know about Bimil because Y/N passed by him, maybe it was his chance now.

"Hueningkai, my last question is......why is she stalking Y/N?" Yeonjun asked. "If you think about it, Yeona killed all the close people to Y/N so that she can make her suffer. Probably you and me are the last names on her list. She stalked her for a while so that she can find the best horrible way to torture her." Kai said.

"She is a psychopath.....I know she did steal Y/N's crushes away all the time but, isn't this too much?" Yeonjun said in a furious tone.

"Anyway, Kai thank you for your help. I will make sure you stay safe and the murderer will be caught tomorrow." Yeonjun said. He looked around and noticed that the guard didn't return back.

"Where is Mr. Jung? Shouldn't he be back by now?" Yeonjun asked. "I will go and check him, my room is.....messy." Kai laughed awkwardly as he got up.

Kai went to his room to see the guard looking around for the proofs.

Kai pulled out his knife slowly from the pocket and walked toward the guard.

"I couldn't f-" Kai quickly attacked the man and smashed the knife inside his head. The 8ft man fell on the ground dead.

'Choi Yeonjun.....You are next.......This ends now'

Kai went downstairs and saw Yeonjun standing at the other side while holding a gun, pointing it at him, he was very angry.

"I knew that something was very fishy about you......"