36

Felix woke up the next morning with a pounding headache, one worse than any he remembered experiencing before. He opened his eyes but the light filtering into the room from a gap in Chan's curtains was enough to make him squeeze them shut again. He groaned, turning over and burying his head into the pillow. Chan chuckled beside him and the sound was enough to make Felix clamp his hands over his ears.

"Channie, shush, you're too loud," he complained, hands remaining over his ears as he felt the bed dip beside him and then footsteps on the floorboards. He opened his eyes a few centimetres to see Chan getting up and stretching out his arms. "How drunk was I?" Felix whispered.

"Oh, God. First of all, you started doing those video-game dances on the coffee table in my living room. Then, you started crying and nobody knew why but Minho kept saying it was because you're still a virgin-" Felix rolled his eyes, "then you made fun of him for being practically just as inexperienced as you and he was moody for the rest of the night."

Felix scoffed, "how do you remember so much? Weren't you smashed too?"

"I stopped drinking after never have I ever. You guys continued for hours after that. I don't think you fell asleep until six am."

Felix hummed, rubbing at his eyes, "what time is it now?"

"Just gone twelve."

Felix sighed as he fell back against the pillows. "I'm going back to sleep," he mumbled, pulling the duvet back over his shoulders and letting his eyes fall shut, "wake me up...never, please."

🍓🍓🍓

Minho's head was in his hands as he sat at the dining room table, too nauseous from his hangover to eat the cereal in front of him. Hyunjin was across from him, eating his own bowl of cereal, no way near as wrecked at Minho despite drinking more than him.

"You're not as cool as I thought you were," Hyunjin stated.

Minho looked up with a scowl on his face, "what's that supposed to mean?"

Hyunjin shrugged, "you act like you're experienced and shit but turns out, you're almost as innocent as Felix."

"I am not as innocent as Felix," Minho grumbled, reaching for his glass of water and downing the whole thing in a couple of gulps. "I've done a lot more than him."

Hyunjin chuckled, "I didn't mean it as an insult. It's cute."

Minho glared at Hyunjin again before dropping his head into his hands and groaning loudly. "I wish this fucking headache would go away."

"I can help," Hyunjin grinned as he got up from his chair and moved into the one beside Minho. Minho removed his hands from his head, eyeing him suspiciously. Hyunjin leaned forward and pressed his lips to Minho's forehead, still grinning when he pulled back to see Minho raising an eyebrow.

"That would have been nice but you have a lip ring and all I felt was cold metal," he mumbled, a partial lie to distract from the fact it had been nice. "How do you even kiss with that?" Minho asked before realising what he'd fallen into.

Hyunjin wiggled his eyebrows in a way Minho almost laughed at, but his next words prevented that. "Want to find out?"

For a second, Minho froze. Doubt raced through his head, questions of whether it was a bad idea or not. Then, he shrugged, deciding he didn't have much to lose. "Yeah, fuck it."

Hyunjin moved his chair closer to Minho's, their knees knocking against each other as Hyunjin placed a hand on Minho's cheek. His slender fingers were cold against Minho's skin as he pulled him forwards, into the kiss. Their lips connected in something that started off soft. It wasn't how Minho expected Hyunjin to kiss him. At first, the lip ring was weird. It was in the centre of Hyunjin's bottom lip, not exactly subtle, but once he got over the initial feeling of it, it seemed to disappear. Minho's thoughts kept flowing back to it though. It was one of Minho's favourite things about Hyunjin's physical appearance. Something about a round hoop in the centre of his lips made him so much more attractive.