29

Seungmin was out of the bedroom and Jeongin was packing his bag as quickly as he could to escape before his return. After their argument, Seungmin soon forgave Jeongin, but he refused to cover for him while he went to London. Jeongin didn't give up on his plan though. It was nine on a Friday morning and he was about to open his window to leave when the bedroom door opened.

"What are you doing?" Seungmin asked, crossing his arms over his chest and pausing in the doorway when he saw Jeongin swing his backpack over his shoulder.

"I'm going out."

"To London?"

"Yes, and you can't stop me. If you tell Rose and Justin, I'll tell them about you sneaking out last night."

Seungmin scoffed, "wow, Jeongin. Blackmail, really?" He asked, stepping into the room, "what happened to you? Why are you acting like this?"

"Because I'm sick of not knowing," Jeongin said, turning to the window and pulling it open. A strong gust of wind filled the room and blew the curtains up, knocking Seungmin back a step. "It's not fair, Seungmin. It's my life, I want to know what happened to me."

"Finding out could hurt you more than-"

"I don't care," he cut him off, throwing one of his legs over the windowsill, the rest of his body following. "It's my right to know what happened to me so if nobody is going to tell me, I'll find out myself."

Seungmin opened his mouth to say something, but before he could, Jeongin closed the window on him. He didn't even wave goodbye as he started running away. Seungmin had never felt so hurt by Jeongin before.

🍓🍓🍓

The drive to London was a few hours long and as Jeongin had been up all night with his nerves, he fell asleep on Felix's shoulder as soon as they left their neighbourhood. Felix spent the majority of the drive with his headphones in, listening to early 2000's pop-punk music, but he took one out when his mum asked him a question.

"Is Jeongin allowed to London? I won't mind if he isn't, Rose and Justin don't let those kids do anything, but am I going to have to find a new church because of this?"

Felix chuckled, "only if they find out."

A couple of hours passed and his mother pulled into the car park of the hotel she booked for the night. It was a fairly cheap one for London, but it looked appealing and simple with many rooms and families bustling around outside.

"Innie, wake up," Felix whispered as his mother got out the car to get the bags from the boot. It was lightly raining and she had to pull her hood over her long, brown hair.

"Are we here?" Jeongin mumbled, lifting his head to look around, but all he could see was the brick walls of the hotel and other cars around them.

"Yeah, come on," Felix said, unbuckling his belt and pushing open his car door. He pulled the hood of his baby blue hoodie over his head and Jeongin did the same with his coat. It was raining harder now and both of the boys ran under the open boot to shelter themselves, helping Felix's mum with the bags.

It was early in the afternoon by the time they entered the hotel, leaving them with half a day and an entire evening to do as they wished. Felix's mother gave Felix the key to his and Jeongin's room before letting them go off and said, "don't do anything you shouldn't."

The two boys wasted no time taking their bags up to their hotel room, number 213 on the third floor. The room was averagely sized with warm, brown decor and two single beds in the centre of the room. There was a door near the entrance that presumably led to a bathroom and another glass one at the end of the room that led to a balcony, but Jeongin was too eager to visit where he needed to take a look around.