The Next Generation Part 1

Start from the beginning

(This girl except she has onyx eyes)

"Totally obvious who that girl's parents are" said Mina while Jiro and Kaminari blushed. "W-w-what?" said Jiro while blushing. "You better not break my little girl's heart Kaminari" said Mr. Jiro. "The kid's name is Kimiko Kaminari. She takes after her mother" said Dekito.

(These are all the kids I could find pictures for)

"Can't tell who that girl's parents are" said Toru, "It's yours and Tail guy's kid, Tatenai Ojiro. She looks like you if you weren't invisible" said Dekito while Toru and Ojiro blushed and their parents teased them.

There was also a girl who looked like Mina but normal skin color and sclera, black hair, and red eyes, and no horns.

"That girl looks kinda like you Mina if you were a normal human" said Toru, "It's her's and Kirishima's kid. Sanroi Kirishima" said Dekito. The red rock and the pink alien both blushed while their parents teased them. "Why is her hair black though? Shouldn't it be red?" said Kaminari, "Well Kirishima's hair is actually black. He just dyed it red to look like Crimson Riot" said Dekito, "YOU'RE A FRAUD SHITTY HAIR!!!" yelled Bakugo.

They there was a guy who looked like Dabi but without the burns and he had blonde hair.

"Touya that boy looks like you when you were younger but he has blonde hair" said Rei, "That's cuz it's his kid. Also Toga's kid" said Dekito, "Why the fuck am I with Toga?" said Dabi, "No clue. Anyway the kid's name is Ketsuhi Toga" said Dekito.

Then there was a guy who looked like a young Aizawa but with seaweed green hair.

"That kid looks like you when we were younger Eraser" said Present Mic. "Boy's name is Warin Aizawa. He's Aizawa's and Ms. Joke's kid" said Dekito. "Ha! We have a kid in the future Eraser!" said Ms. Joke. "Excuse me real quick" said Aizawa as he attempted to hang himself with his scarf while the others tried to stop him.

And there was a few other people.

"Toshi you're late" said Tensei, "Sorry Tensei my alarm was broken and none of you guys bothered to wake me up" said Toshi.

Toshi then sat at his desk. "So are we still on for dinner tonight Toshi?" asked Mimi who was sitting in the desk behind him, "We sure are babe" said Toshi.

"Why did Midoriya's son just call my daughter babe?" asked Todoroki, "Cuz they're dating. Why else would he call her that?" said Dekito.

"Midoriya your son's sleeping with my daughter?!" said Todoroki, "They don't have sex, they just cuddle" said Dekito.

Suddenly Shinso entered the room. "Good morning class" he said tiredly.

"Looks like you have my job Shinso" said Aizawa. "Like father like son" said Todoroki.

"We're not gonna be learning anything today. We've learned the location of one of the League's hideouts. You, me, and multiple other pro heroes are gonna be raiding it" said Shinso.

"How far into the future is this?" asked Izuku, "About 20 years" said Dekito. "WE'RE STILL FIGHTING THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS IN 20 YEARS?!" said Kirishima, "More like what's left of them. You guys destroyed most of them near the end of your third year but they had returned recently in this universe" said Dekito.

The class geared up.

This is Toshi's costume:

 Mimi's costume is the same as her Mom's but blue

Ikki's was similar to his Dad's but with a few similarities to Izuku's.

Kage's was the same as his Dad's but dark green.

Tensei's was similar to his father's but it was black.

You already saw Kimiko's and Tatenai's costumes in the pictures above.

Ketuhi's costume was similar to his uncle Shoto's.

Sanroi's costume was a combination of both her parents.

And Warin's was very similar to his Dad's except it had a hood.

After that they got on a bus to head to the location.

Thx for reading my dudes. Also these are the ships I'm gonna be doing in this book. So don't ask me to do ships of them with other people, especially that horrible cancer of a ship *shudders* Kacchako. Also I'm not gonna be doing any gay ships. I'm not homophobic. I just don't ship any of them. Anyways thx for reading.