Chapter 4: In Treatment

{Doctor"s Pov}

We took W and Talulah back up to the hospital wing. Which was a massive room with Separate hospital rooms. They seemed to get W hooked up to a life support machine just fine, but Talulah wasn't holding in very well. She kept dying and bleeding out and we had to keep pumping artificial blood in her and Zapping her with a new revive Device we bought. But we can only do that so many times. If we kept doing it, Her heart would burst. They ended up performing a brief surgery and removing several bullets that were causing the bleeding, After that, we seemed to get her in a stable state. One thing was for sure, They were dehydrated s all hell, so we had to give them hydration fluids and such. THe surgery for Talulah took several hours, by the time we were done, W had woken Up already.

"Maybe I should go talk to her...there are a few things I want to ask." I said.Shining nodded.

"Just be sure not to put any unnecessary stress on her." she advised.

I headed out of Talulah's room and walked down the dim hallway, took a left, and down another hall, W room was a few blocks away. W was laying on the Hospital bed, wrapped in bandages, she had a bandage patch on her head, and she was hooked up to all these life support machines and heart monitor. poor girl probably felt a little Claustrophobic in here.

I walked over to her, she seemed to be somewhat aware of what was happening. I wonder if she suffered memory loss too?

"D...doctor???" She said. Well, maybe not if she still remembers me. Should I use that glass vase over there?

"You woke up faster than expected." I said.

"Where....am I?'' She looked at her hands and the wires. She seemed to be a bit nervous."

"Rhodes Island. right now you're in the Hospital wing....Hey, do you remember what happened?" W looked back at me and nodded.

"What happened to you and Talulah. we found you guys in the middle of nowhere."

W looked a little saddened.

"They....Dumped us."

"Really? I thought you were the Reunion's Shining stars.

"They...were using us. They brought us on what we thought was a mission...They shot both of us and left us.."

Hmm...Sounds lie the Reunion alright, Once they get what they want, they throw out the little pawns that they had. Every one of their troops are like pawns on a chess board, simply just thrown all about and easily discarded and replaced by higher ranked pieces. Maybe they kept W and Talulah slightly longer than the others because of their skills. 

"Just like that?"

W nodded weakly.

"Is...Talulah....Dead?" W asked. she looked worried. 

"She's In another room. we finally have her stable."

"What...will you..do with us... When we heal? Lock us up? If so...feel free to... unplug...whatever is keeping me alive."

"No...I was, wondering if you wanted to side with us instead."

W shrugged.

"What...else is there to do?"

Well, good point. I doubted W or Talulah had families anymore. 

"Well...I'm going to let you get some rest...If you need any thing, Ask just ask one of my medics, They'll help you." I said.

'After...All we did to you?"

"Well, I Claimed you both as Operators before we started your guys treatment. you're one of us now. We don't judge an Operator by their history or backround here at Rhodes Island. They'll be more than willing to help you."

"Hm...alright. I'll process all of this when I wake up again. I'm going to sleep"

"You do that, I'll go check on Talulah."

I left W to drift off to sleep. Hmm... I wonder how our new alliance will go.