You put your head back against the wall, trying to relax.

"Hey baby, enjoying your swim?" You opened your eyes and you saw Joshua squatting beside the pool and looks at you.

You hummed in response and close your eyes back.

"Are you mad at me?"

"Yes," you said eyes still closed to not look at him.

"I'm sorry, what can I do to make it up?"

"Let me see," you look at him before smiling at the plan you have.

"This," you hold his hand and pulled him into the pool.

He lifts you up on his shoulders from beneath you and throws you into the water again.

You gasped for air and hold onto his neck for support.

You giggled when he's finally in the pool with you and all wet.

His eyes trailed to your neck and finally stops at your chest.

"Eyes up here big guy," you lifted his chin with your fingers.

"You're so sexy," he connected his lips with yours and it turned to make out session.

"You made me turned on right after I woke up," he said in a low voice.

"Is that why you're so quiet?" You said looking into his eyes.

You kissed his cheeks and looks at him again smiling.

"Just ask me if you want Joshua, I can't handle your silence,"

"If that so, I'll say I want you now,"

"Permission given," you brushed your lips against his and he groans.

He pushed you to the wall and kissed your lips passionately. It was a hot make-out session, the kiss was sloppy and your hands were roaming in his hair.

"Do you know how hard it is to hold myself from fucking you in my parent's house?"

"No," you teased him.

"You can't escape from me now baby,"

"What will your mom think when he knew I made his precious boy like this?"

Your hands trailed along his tensed body and you rubbed against his pants, feeling how hard he is.

For you.

"Fucking hard for me Joshua?" You bite his lower lip and he quickly holds both of your wrists.

"Teasing me was not a good attitude baby," his jaw clenched.

"What is it then?" You asked daring him.

His fingers traveled between your legs and started to tease you.

Moans left your mouth when his fingers dragged through your folds and teased your entrance.

"Is this enough?" He whispered into your ear.

"Mmm Joshua," your mind was all blank and you can't answer him.

"Answer me, baby," he thrust his fingers into you and your moans become louder.

"Cum for me,"

Joshua's fingers went faster into and out of you and he keeps hitting your sweet spot.

Pleasure starts to built-in your core and your walls tightened around his fingers and he knew you were close.

Your body arched in pleasure as you came all over his fingers and Joshua works you through your orgasm.

You whimpered when sensitivity hits over you and you rested your face between his neck.

"We're not done yet baby," he carries you out of the pool and walks over to the bed.

You hold onto his shoulder to prevent you from falling although you knew Joshua wouldn't let that happen.

"Joshua, the bed will be wet," both of you were still dripping wet.

"I don't care,"

He threw you on the bed and took off the shirt he's wearing.

Joshua hovered you and took off your undergarments and throwing it to the floor, leaving you naked under him.

Your eyes trailed to his v-line and his already erected member underneath his shorts.

"Eyes up here big girl," he says and lifted up your chin trying to copy what you did to him.

He wanted to get your mouth onto his cock but he can't. He wanted to fuck you so bad.

Throwing off the shorts, he positioned himself at your entrance and rubs the tip over your folds.

"Joshua no teasing please,"

He chuckled and slammed himself straight into you.

"Fuck you're so tight,"

"Moan my name baby," he pushed your hair that is covering your face back.

He connected his lips to yours while thrusting into you faster.

"Joshua I want to come,"
"I know baby, me too,"

A few more thrusts later, you came and he came inside you, filling you up.

He kissed your forehead and caresses over your tired face.

Vote and comment if you love the story!!