Chapter-8 Answered

En başından başla

Once Taehyung called Jungkook by his name in front of Jiwon. Later Jungkook clearly told him to not call him informally and Taehyung obliged it.

But when Taehyung called him by his name in the graveyard Jungkook didn't mind it, rather he liked it but didn't tell anyone even didn't admit it himself.

When Jungkook was talking to him, Taehyung could feel the desperation in his voice. Desperation for Haneul's happiness. Desperation for Taehyung's YES.

Taehyung took some time to think from Jungkook. But he didn't want to Make Jungkook wait anymore. Because mayhaps he also knew the answer.

Haneul completed his meal and Taehyung cleaned his face. Putting him down, he told the kid to play with his toys in Jungkook's room.

He could feel all the stare he and Jungkook was having. Jungkook didn't give anyone attention while Taehyung prepared to give his answer.

"Umm.. I want to tell something...to everyone... especially to Sir." Taehyung caught everyone's attention. They moved side by side and waited for him.

He fiddled with his fork, bite his lips.
Jungkook stopped his eating but didn't look up from his plate.

" I'm ready. I'll.. I'll marry you." Jungkook snapped his head to look up at Taehyung with a surprise expression.

"Tae, you sure? Because there is no backing up if you step in" Jin asked again, worry in his tone.

" Yes hyung. I'll marry him." Jiwon became too happy and hugged Jin. Everyone got excited about the marriage. Jungkook didn't looked away from Taehyung as he wanted to ask him something.

Jungkook was confused as to why Taehyung answered too fast when he clearly wanted some time to think.

They finished their dinner. Jimin and Lisa came to Taehyung and congratulate him. Taehyung shyly accepted their hugs too.

"I'm so happy for you,Tae." Jimin said to Tae and wiped his fake tears. They chatted for some more time.

"Don't worry, he'll love you more than anything. Give him some time and believe me he'll become too cheesy that you'll get cavities." Lisa joked about his brother but it was truth.

Once Jungkook started loving someone he'll give his all to that person. He'll become a slave under the spell of magic of love. He'll make that person his whole world himself.

After hearing a too familiar voice as Jungkook coughed to get Taehyung's attention,Taehyung turned around and saw Jungkook was looking at him.

" Let's talk in my room." Jungkook said and turned to go to his room but stopped because of Taehyung.

The younger called him and asked "but Haneul is there."

" He is not there. He is with Yoongi hyung." Jungkook said looking at Taehyung but the younger was looking at his shoes.

Taehyung just nodded shyly and mumbled a little "okay, sir"enough to hear for the three person standing there.

Lisa knitted her brows together, she didn't like the "Sir" address. Then she understood that his stupid brother must haven't told Taehyung to call him informally.

"Oo common kook. Let him call you by your name now. After all you guys are going to marry." Lisa mocked her brother as she and jimin left them to talk not before winking at Taehyung.

Jungkook and Taehyung went to the elder's room. Again they stood between a descent gap.

" I want to tell something about this marriage. Hear me out, then again you can think about the marriage." Jungkook said but Taehyung didn't tell him anything. He understood that the younger wanted him to continue.

" Taehyung look, I can't love you as a lover or as a husband. And you know why. I'll do everything a husband do but not love. I'm doing this just because of Haneul. I can't give you what you want from your partner and I'm sorry for that."

Taehyung didn't utter a single word, he just listened to Jungkook. From the look of his face, it seems like he kinda expected it not from the Jungkook he was seeing for the last month but from the Jungkook he knew for years.

He knew how much Jungkook loved his wife. No matter how much he depends on Taehyung, he'll love his first love more than anything.

And Taehyung expected it from him, he respect him too much for that reason. And also he agreed to the marriage after knowing that very well. Taehyung knew that Jungkook will never take any advantage of him.

Jungkook continued his confessions as Taehyung listened to him carefully.
"This marriage will be like a contractual marriage, but the contract will stay between the two of us. For the outside world,we'll be happily married. Now think about it again. Do you want to marry me or not?"

"Yes" Taehyung didn't think for a second before answering. It shocked Jungkook. But he quickly composed himself.

"You sure?" Jungkook asked again.

"Yes I'm sure. I want to marry you. As you said, just for Haneul."

"Okay." Jungkook was happy to know Taehyung's honest answer. He was really relaxed to able to tell the truth to Taehyung.

On the other hand, it'll be a lie to say that Taehyung wasn't a little upset when Jungkook said it will be a contractual marriage.

He knew it'll take time but he also thought that at least Jungkook was willingly want to marry him. But from the way of Jungkook's talk, it seems like he was forced.

But Taehyung also knew that it was not. So he shrugged the thought and waited for leave.

"But you said you need time to think. Then why did you--"

"Answer that fast." Taehyung cut him in his sentence and complete for him. Jungkook nodded while Taehyung answered him smiling, a real one.

"Because I needed time , not because of the answer but because I was too shocked. I knew the answer as soon as you asked." Taehyung said, shocking the elder.

" you knew the answer?"

" Yes, I love Haneul too much to deny it." Taehyung again said smiling. Jungkook just mumbled a simple okay and walked away to leave the room.

He understood that Taehyung love Haneul as much as his son love the younger. He understood why his mother was desperate to marry them off.

He placed his hand on the door knob but again turned to look at Taehyung as something click on him to tell his soon to be husband.

"Taehyung." Jungkook called out as Taehyung looked up to his now soon to be better half."hmm."

"You can call me by my name."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Happy reading 💜💜