My phone started to buzz in my back pocket and I quickly grabbed it. I had five unread messages, meaning that I just had the network back. 

"Where the fuck are you ?"

"Alexis, I'm dying without your presence !"

"I'm so sad, why aren't you home, dear princess of my dream ? ;o"

"Holy fuck, I'm grounded because I just cut the hair of off Daisy's barbie. Texting you later xxx"

Well, those four were from Louis.

"When you're here, come to the Snack we're all here waiting for our girl ;)"

That one, it was from Jenna. Probably the only girl I could consider as a friend. And I was never talking to her during school year. Anyway, I was better to get going. I got out of the shed and locked it. My mom was staring at the water when I rushed passed her, jumping in the canoe.

"I'm going to see my friends, coming back later !"

With that, I started to paddle, going away quickly. I didn't even let my mom say something about it. Anyway, she was used to that. I was never at our lot when we were here. Hanging out with my people was way more important than spending some bounding time with my mom. 

It didn't took me long before I got to the Shack. I berthed, lacing the ropes as I always did. It was nice to do that, to do the same move as last summer, and as the one before. And the one before that. Anyway, you get the thing, right ? After doing that, I stood up and walked up to the small terrace in front of the Shack. 

Let me explain you something. The Shack is quite THE place for young people. There was food not so far away - mostly junk food, which was even better - the music was always playing loud, there wasn't any adult in sight and it was an awesome spot to see the hot guys swimming or tanning on the main beach of the camping. 

I let myself fall on a table where there was already four people sitting at. I knew three of them and they all smiled when they saw me there. Andy had his arms around Jenna's shoulder, his fingers playing with her short pink hair - last year, they were blue. Those two had been hanging out for so long that I can't even remember them not being together. They weren't anything like those cute couples that make you want to puke. Nah. They were more like "I'm gonna hit you so hard it'll hurt" kind of couple. Always fighting, but always finding their way back together. But I will never get how Andy can stand her. Jenna can be such a bitch, sometimes. And Andy have his bad sides too. Way too much to point them all out. 

In front of them - and right beside me - were sitting Marcus and this new guy. Marcus smiled and kissed my cheek, but I quickly pushed him away. Which only made him laugh. Marcus is like that with every girl. He's far from ugly and he plays it. I made out with him once or twice, but it was nothing more than that. Making out. 

"My favorite !" he chanted and I rolled my eyes. "How's life doing ?"

"Life's doing great." I answered, without any details. I know they don't want them, and I don't want to tell them. They don't have to know where I had been for the last few months. I don't want anyone to know, either. No need to tell the world how fucked up I am.

"No one thought about introducing me ? I'm hurt, really." said the new member of our gang. He only collected laughs, which made him throw his arms up to the sky. "Well, seems like I'll have to do it myself. Hi Alexis, I'm Bingo. Well, in fact, it's not my real name, but since I'm still a kid in my heart, I love to play bingo and... Yeah, well, there's nothing more to say, that's just it." 

"Awesome. Bingo. You're playing with the old people on Friday night ?" I asked him, trying not to laugh at his depends. He had child features. Which was the reason why he was cute and not hot, like Marcus or Andy. 

"Always. You should come with me tonight."

"No, don't do that !" shouted Andy and Jenna at the same time. Yeah, they were something, the two of them. 

"Why not ? It could be fun. You guys want to come ?" I asked them all. 

" I won, I fucking won !" sang Bingo and everyone else looked up to the sky.

"What had just happen ?" I didn't have a damn clue about what's going on in here. Like... No, nothing at all. 

"We all bet to know if I would make you come to the bingo with me. Those three are always making excuses not to come, you're busted guys !"

"Oh my god, stop screaming" Marcus said, holding his head in his hand. He always had been easy on headache since I knew him. Probably because he was smoking a bit too much. At least, that's what I'm thinking. "I'm going to grab something to eat, anyone wants something ?" he asked while getting up. 

Words started to float in the air, everyone shouting what they wanted. Only I stayed silent. Marcus turned to me just before leaving us. "Usual french fries in with your mustard dressing ?"

I only smiled, how I loved him for knowing me so well.

-----

Hey guyyys ! How are you doing ? Great, I hope so ! 

So, here's the chapter 3 of the story ! Zayn's coming up soon, don't worry ;)

*Sorry I have not post last week, I have been quite busy lately.. :/