ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟

Start from the beginning

              ( she is wearing flats)

We then walk to the beach and appreciate our time together. We bought some souvenirs for the boys too. I brought eunha to a grill restaurant here to eat for lunch and after that, we roam around for a while then I told her that I'll be bringing her somewhere now before sunset.

We walk to the other side and we arrived at the side of the beach there is less people and no infrastructure or anything. I saw this earlier actually and I decided to check it out with her.

"woahhhh it's pretty here" she exclaimed.

"yeahh, but not as pretty as you" I said and she blushed and hid her face.

"let's take a picture my luv" I said and she nodded.

After taking a picture, we stand there watching the sunset. While watching the sunset, my eyes isn't fixated on the sunset but on her. As cringy and cliche as it sounds, she did made me soft for her. She is my sanity and I would kill if someone tried to hurt her, she deserves the world. I decided to do it now, even though the fear of her leaving is still lingering in my mind.

"eunha?" I said.

"hmm?" she replied and looked at me.

"we have been together for almost 5 months now and those 5 months have been the best. I'm glad that you gave me a chance to be with you and you changed me and helped me find myself." I said to her while holding her hand.

"luv, where is this going?" she asked.

"the night you decided to leave me. The night you left me with my heart, I know there and then that I don't want you to leave me again. I love you so much that it makes me insane just by thinking of you leaving me again. I want to give you something" I continued. She just look at me with teary eyes and confusion. I brought out the promise ring that I bought for her.

"a promise ring for now. I promise that I will be here for you no matter what and to be the reason for you happiness. Will you accept this promise ring, my luv?" I asked her nervous about what she will say.

"of course luv" she said and gave me her hand. I slipped the ring on and kissed her.

"I love you" I said to her while hugging her.

" I love you more"she replied to me.

We went to the restaurant and ate dinner then went back at the house

We went to the restaurant and ate dinner then went back at the house. Tomorrow is the day where we will be leaving so we slept early.

A/N: Timeskip timeee!!

~~~~Few months later~~~~